Steve's Pizza Island & Coney

Neighborhoods: Vernor
Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, Subs

Steve's Pizza Island & Coney is a Pizza, Sandwiches, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

"The food was very fresh. It's in my opinion hard to get coney just right, but they've mastered it. "
reenwad photo

Boyne City, MI

Awful, stay far away from this place!

Worst pizza I have ever had. Not only did someone obviously sit on it, after we scraped off the “toppings” from the top of the box, I don’t think it was even a pizza we ordered! I wouldn’t even give them one star!

Also ordered chili cheese fries and it came as french fries, with hormel chili on top, topped with a slice of American cheese, stillin the form of a square!

The cheese sticks tasted like fish since they also have perch and shrimp on their menu.

Waited 75 minutes for the 40 minute delivery we were quoted to Robert’s Riverwalk, so of course, everything was cold.

Avoid this place – Go to Jet’s or PizzaPapalis!

Pizza Sandwiches Subs

Steve's Pizza Island & Coney  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/29/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The food was very fresh. It's in my opinion hard to get coney just right, but they've mastered it. '
Michael Symon's Roast

Steakhouse in Downtown

Taqueria El Rey

Mexican in Southwest Detroit

Steve's Pizza Island & Coney is located near the cities of Windsor.
People found this by searching for: Steves Pizza Island Menu, Stevespizzaandconeyislanddetroit, Steves Pizza Detroit, Steves Pizza Island, Steves Pizza And Coney, Steve's Pizza Island & Coney Menu, Steves Pizza And Coney Menu, Steve's Pizza Island, and Steves Coney Island Menu.