Call 8600 W Vernor Hwy
Detroit, MI 48209-3421
Neighborhoods: Vernor

Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, Subs

Steve's Pizza Island & Coney is a Pizza, Sandwiches, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Pros
"The food was very fresh. It's in my opinion hard to get coney just right, but they've mastered it. "
reenwad photo

reenwad

Boyne City, MI
Steve's Pizza Island & Coney 1.0

Awful, stay far away from this place!

Worst pizza I have ever had. Not only did someone obviously sit on it, after we scraped off the “toppings” from the top of the box, I don’t think it was even a pizza we ordered! I wouldn’t even give them one star!

Also ordered chili cheese fries and it came as french fries, with hormel chili on top, topped with a slice of American cheese, stillin the form of a square!

The cheese sticks tasted like fish since they also have perch and shrimp on their menu.

Waited 75 minutes for the 40 minute delivery we were quoted to Robert’s Riverwalk, so of course, everything was cold.

Avoid this place – Go to Jet’s or PizzaPapalis!

Pizza

May 10, 2012

Use With Caution

The service delivered by this business was horrid. After waiting almost 90 min, the pizza arrived cold, and I declined it, but my credit card was charged anyway. When I spoke with the owner to request a refund, he repeatedly called me a…
Steve's Pizza Island & Coney 4.0
September 30, 2011

NITTY

sorry cheyl R. out of thousands of customers ur probably the only one complaining..... their pizza is awesome never tasted better..... I personally would give them 5 stars not 1 ur absolutely right...... chili cheese fries does consist of…
August 15, 2011

Terrible!

Worst pizza I have ever had. Not only did someone obviously sit on it, after we scraped off the "toppings" from the top of the box, I don't think it was even a pizza we ordered! I wouldn't even give them one star! \r \r Also ordered chili…

Pizza Sandwiches Subs

Steve's Pizza Island & Coney  Restaurant Reviews

Michael Symon's Roast

Steakhouse in Downtown

Taqueria El Rey

Mexican in Southwest Detroit

Steve's Pizza Island & Coney is located near the cities of Windsor.
People found this by searching for: Steves Pizza And Coney, Steves Pizza Island Menu, Steves Pizza And Coney Menu, Steves Pizza Detroit, Steve's Pizza Island, Stevespizzaandconeyislanddetroit, Steves Pizza Island, Steves Coney Island Menu, and Steve's Pizza Island & Coney Menu.