708-449-1931

Reviews for Stimacs

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by Sheila3
Stimacs

GREAT FOR FUNERAL LUNCHEONS or anything else!!

I have used Stimac’s for Funeral Luncheons 3 times. We had a Memorial Service June 14, 2014 for 37 people.
I read a negative review about a “high bar bill” and I was concerned, but my Hubby said to forget it.
They worked with us as we changed the number up and down 3 times, up to the last minute.
The food was delicious!! We were served both great soup and a salad. We chose 2 meats: The beef was sliced so nice and thin, tender and slight gravy on it – cut with a fork. The chicken was also very good, and cut to nice portion size pieces. Mostacolli,
Green Beans and the only thing I would have liked better was mashed potatoes instead of the browned potatoes.
We were also given rolls and hot garlic bread. Dessert was a small chocolate type sundae. Coffee and tea were included.
We left it as “open bar” as the majority of people were “Irish” so we had no idea how much the bar bill would be.
The bar bill which included hard drinks, wine, beer and soda was $142.00 for 37 people. Total bill including 18% gratuity, and sales tax was $798.26.

Everyone in our group was VERY pleased with the food and the service. Only regret is we should have tipped our waitress a little extra as she was right there with the bus boy keeping up with everything. It’s a hard job and she did it well.
They even packed a lunch for a family member with a flat tire.

Note also: Women’s bathroom recently remodeled and VERY clean!! White linen tablecloths and napkins. Everything you want including we had mostly round tables that I really enjoy that makes conversation easier for everyone.

February 16, 2011

Funeral Dinner at Stimac's

I attended a funeral dinner for my daughter-in-law's mother a couple of weeks ago. My son and his wife opted for an open bar. There were only 24 people total at the dinner after the funeral. Of the 24, there were several non-drinkers, a…

Stimacs is located near the cities of Berkeley, Bellwood, Westchester, Stone Park, and Elmhurst.
People found this by searching for: Stimac's Menu, Stimac's Restaurant Menu, Stimacs Hillside Il, Stimacs Banquets Hillside Il, Stimacs Restraunt Hillside Il, Stimak Restaurant Hillside Illinois, Stimac's Hillside Menu, and Stimacs In Hillside Il.

Quesa-Broso