Stone Forge Tavern

Cuisine: American, Pub Food, Steak

Stone Forge Tavern is a American, Pub Food, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Anand photo

Washington, DC

Awful! Awful! Awful!

It’s a shame I can’t give it zero stars.

First, I ordered from the Courtyard by Marriott across the street. They seem to have a deal where they are the de facto room service. Their menu is in the hotel handbook. It was a Tuesday, relatively early (7:15pm) for dinner. My meal did not arrive until almost 9:00. This was after they claimed that it would take 40 minutes. I called and asked about my meal and the first person I asked about it was confused and unhelpful. The second person said that my meal was on its way. Twenty minutes later it arrived! Did I mention this place is across the street!!!!!

Second, my meal was cold. Not only was it cold, my chicken parm had a bone in it! The bread came with no butter and was cold as well. My cheesecake was mangled and toppled over.

Third, they force you to pay a gratuity. I HATE places that force you to pay gratuity. By doing so, it’s no longer a gratuity, it’s a fee. Call it what it is. I really did not want to tip the obviously unapologetic brat that delivered my meal.

Awful Terrible Don'T Go/Order.

Stone Forge Tavern  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/27/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/15/2014 - A diner from Boston, MA tried it and liked it.
  • 06/26/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 10/22/2015 - A diner from Rehoboth, MA tried it.
Stone Forge Tavern is located near the cities of Rayham and Raynham Center.
People found this by searching for: Stoneforge Tavern Menu, Stoneforge Tavern Raynham Ma, Stone Forge Menu, Stoneforge Raynham Menu, Stone Forge Tavern, Stone Forge Tavern Raynham, Stone Forge Tavern Restaurant Raynham, Stoneforge Raynham Mass, and Stoneforge Raynhammenu.