Stone Forge Tavern

3.0 rating over 1 review
90 Paramount Dr
Raynham, MA 02767-1001

Cuisine: American, Pub Food, Steak

Stone Forge Tavern is a American, Pub Food, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Anand photo

Anand

Washington, DC
Stone Forge Tavern 1.0

Awful! Awful! Awful!

It’s a shame I can’t give it zero stars.

First, I ordered from the Courtyard by Marriott across the street. They seem to have a deal where they are the de facto room service. Their menu is in the hotel handbook. It was a Tuesday, relatively early (7:15pm) for dinner. My meal did not arrive until almost 9:00. This was after they claimed that it would take 40 minutes. I called and asked about my meal and the first person I asked about it was confused and unhelpful. The second person said that my meal was on its way. Twenty minutes later it arrived! Did I mention this place is across the street!!!!!

Second, my meal was cold. Not only was it cold, my chicken parm had a bone in it! The bread came with no butter and was cold as well. My cheesecake was mangled and toppled over.

Third, they force you to pay a gratuity. I HATE places that force you to pay gratuity. By doing so, it’s no longer a gratuity, it’s a fee. Call it what it is. I really did not want to tip the obviously unapologetic brat that delivered my meal.

Awful Terrible Don'T Go/Order.

Stone Forge Tavern  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/27/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/15/2014 - A diner from Boston, MA tried it and liked it.
  • 06/26/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Stone Forge Tavern is located near the cities of Rayham and Raynham Center.
People found this by searching for: Stone Forge Tavern Raynham, Stoneforge Tavern Raynham Ma, Stone Forge Tavern, Stoneforge Raynhammenu, Stoneforge Raynham Mass, Stone Forge Tavern Restaurant Raynham, Stoneforge Tavern Menu, and Stoneforge Raynham Menu.