Stone Forge Tavern

508-977-9840

90 Paramount Dr ( )

Raynham, MA 02767-1001

Description: Stone Forge Tavern is a American, Pub Food, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Awful, Terrible, Don'T Go/Order., American, Pub Food, and Steak
  • 1 user wants to eat at Stone Forge Tavern

Reviews for Stone Forge Tavern

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by Anand
Stone Forge Tavern

Awful! Awful! Awful!

It’s a shame I can’t give it zero stars.

First, I ordered from the Courtyard by Marriott across the street. They seem to have a deal where they are the de facto room service. Their menu is in the hotel handbook. It was a Tuesday, relatively early (7:15pm) for dinner. My meal did not arrive until almost 9:00. This was after they claimed that it would take 40 minutes. I called and asked about my meal and the first person I asked about it was confused and unhelpful. The second person said that my meal was on its way. Twenty minutes later it arrived! Did I mention this place is across the street!!!!!

Second, my meal was cold. Not only was it cold, my chicken parm had a bone in it! The bread came with no butter and was cold as well. My cheesecake was mangled and toppled over.

Third, they force you to pay a gratuity. I HATE places that force you to pay gratuity. By doing so, it’s no longer a gratuity, it’s a fee. Call it what it is. I really did not want to tip the obviously unapologetic brat that delivered my meal.

May 12, 2010

restaurant.

We ate here when my mother was in a nearby nursing home. The luncheon menu was very good. We had a very nice meal and I would recommend them for lunch.

March 21, 2008

Stoneforge Tavern

I attended a bridal shower at the Stoneforge Tavern last year. It was very elegant. The tables were set elegantly set. The food was very good. I would recommend having a shower there.

Stone Forge Tavern is located near the cities of Rayham and Raynham Center.
People found this by searching for: Stoneforge, Raynham, Menu, Stoneforge Tavern Menu, Stone Forge Tavern Raynham, Stoneforge Tavern Raynham Ma, Stoneforge Raynham Mass, Stoneforge Raynham Menu, and Stone Forge Tavern Restaurant Raynham.

Link to Stone Forge Tavern

Stone Forge Tavern  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%