Stonybrook Family Restaurant

Tags: American, Good For Kids, and Good for groups

Reviews for Stonybrook Family Restaurant

May 3, 2009

Homefries and Gravy =)

I can cook just about anything. However, I have never mastered home fries and gravy. Which is my rare treat that I love. Stony Brook Family Restaurant is close by and makes delicious home fries and gravy. =)

August 15, 2008

family style cooking

Stonybrook Family Restaurant has decent family style meals and sandwiches. Prices are average, food is ok. The last time I was in there I really minded the smoke. This place will be better once the no smoking law is passed.

Stonybrook Family Restaurant is located near the cities of North York, Grantley, West York, Shiloh, and Oak Ridge.
People found this by searching for: Stony Brook Diner York Pa, Stonybrook Family Restaurant York Pa, Stoneybrook Family Restaurant, Stony Brook Family Restaurant, Stoneybrook Dinner, Menustonybrook Family Restaurant York, Stony Brook Restaurant York Pa, Stonybrook Family Restaurant, and Stonybrook Restaurant York Pa.

Featured in York

Link to Stonybrook Family Restaurant

Stonybrook Family Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  88%  Ambiance:  100%
Pros
  •  "Well prepared food, you can tell the cook takes pride in his food "
  •  "The food is great. The service is excellent and the food is decently priced. Definitely try it out some time!"
Cons
  •  "Service staff in evenings is woefully inept, every time we go they have made mistakes on our orders, we wait forever for the server to come around. It really does this great restaurant a disservice. It's so bad we started getting take out instead. But"
  •  "Nothing was bad about my experience there"
Comments
  •  "Be super concise with your server and prepare for a long wait. But the food is worth it"
  •  "Renovate..."