978-499-0400

175 Bridge Rd ( )

Salisbury, MA 01952-2420

Description: Stripers Grille is a Seafood, American, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Seafood, American, Burgers, Grill, Sandwiches, Steak, Good For Kids, Good for groups, and Dinner
  • 4 dishes entered by diners at Stripers Grille
  • 1 user loves Stripers Grille
Diner Log for Stripers Grille:
  • 08/17/2014 - A diner from Greenwich, CT tried it and didn't like it.
  • 09/03/2014 - A diner from Bronx, NY hasn't been here but wants to try it.

Reviews for Stripers Grille

Stripers Grille

Tourist trap @ best:(((( hey owners!!! Wake up and care!

What an awful time me and my girl had there today. Service was awful and the food was mediocre and overpriced 42 bucks foe a salad and club sandwich and two beers ? The server was nonexistent and had to go look for her to pay the bill @ 230 in the afternoon on a weekday Wtf the place used to be good .it just gets worse and worse. Hey owners!! Wake up and care.

WHAT HAPPENED????

Wow!! This was a place Samantha and I enjoyed many times. The last two visits were aweful!! It started with the salad bar. What no salad?? An empty bowl for at least 15 minutes. No bread at the salad bar? They have had a wonderful cutting board with bread, but just an empty basket. I ordered prime rib, I asked for it to be done rare, i like red rare prime rib. My gal ordered her usual, steak tips. The food took just under an hour, probably because it sat under a heat lamp for a while. The prime rib was shoe leather. Dry and well done. Her steak tips were like super balls!! Rubber… We sent both back. Within four minutes I got a wonderful prime rib just right, but My wifes dinner never came. I came to eat with my wife not eat infront of her!!! After waiting, no lie, another 55 minutes still no dinner for Samatha. We were told the kitchen is busy with a big party! Translation “you two don’t matter” Very bad!! The irony is that the owners were sitting at a table behind us punching away on their lap tops clearly oblivious to what was going on!! SAD!! We are local and boaters as well. We will be sharing our nightmare with others!!

steak tips

Never CAME!!!

Nice presentation - horrible execution

April 28th

The exterior of Striper’s was inviting as was the initial interior. Very warm day – air conditioned lobby.

However, my guest and I were confused as to where the food would be served. There was no one to greet us, so we ventured up the tastefully decorated stairway.

We stood by the hostess stand for approx 15 minutes with no address from anyone so we went to the bar tables.

My friend and I sat for at least 25 minutes before we were even greeted or offered drinks without menus.

When our server appeared, we both asked for water with lemons and expressed our interest in the Express Lunch. Our server at that point told us “to read the board” .

At this point – we were so turned off by the unwelcoming atmosphere – we left & will never go back.

Express Lunch Buffet

Left before eating

Add/Show Comments (1)

Best ever

Took a friend for a birthday meal . Left one restaurant for poor service and wound up at Stripers. The service was excellent, the food was the best .
French fries were so light and the fish batter—light and crispy. The salad bar was clean and well stocked
The outside deck was covered so we didn t have to sit in the hot sun but could take advantage of a beautiful day
Had a great time and plan to go back soon

baked haddock

lightly battered and cooked to perfection

fried clams

plenty of clams an so lightly battered

December 5, 2009

Great for Salad Bar and Rack of Lamb

Kids meals are great, especially if your kids like salad. Mine absolutely love the salad bar here and especially the framed wall fishtank... truly a conversation piece. The menu can be a bit pricey, but a hidden gem on the menu, is theā€¦

Stripers Grille is located near the cities of Salisbury Beach and Newburyport.
People found this by searching for: Stripers Grille Salisbury, Stripers Restaurant Salisbury, Stripers Salisbury, Stripers Restaurant Salisbury Ma, Stripers Restaurant, Strippers Salisbury Ma, and Stripers Grille.

Capri Seaside Italian Grille
Seaglass Restaurant and Lounge

Nearby Restaurants

Link to Stripers Grille

Stripers Grille  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  45%  Food:  40%  Service:  25%  Ambiance:  50%
Pros
  •  "There are no pros."
  •  "Service was horrible. New management horrible. They slice their sea scollaps in half to save $$$. "
  •  "Glad that's over with! Never put myself thru that again!!!"
  •  "Horrible service, inconsiderate, overwhelming"
  •  "We were able to leave without the police coming"
Cons
  •  "I ordered a cheeseburger, it took almost an hour to be served, and burger was not cooked as ordered. I was not the only complaining about the wait time. The service was horrible. I will never go there again."
  •  "Wrong order received, dirty dishes, double charged on bill, lady manager was horrible. "
  •  "Slow. Wrong orders. Etc. Grumpy inconsiderate management. "
Comments
  •  "They never should have reopened. They really need to clean house and hire competent help."
  •  "Don't waste your time and $$$$. "
  •  "Dont waste your time"