Stripers Grille

175 Bridge Rd
Salisbury, MA 01952-2420

Cuisine: Seafood, American, Burgers

Stripers Grille is a Seafood, American, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"It was nice sitting on deck over looking water that was about it!!"
"There are no pros."
"Service was horrible. New management horrible. They slice their sea scollaps in half to save $$$. "
"Glad that's over with! Never put myself thru that again!!!"
"Horrible service, inconsiderate, overwhelming"
"We were able to leave without the police coming"
Cons
"Food came an hr. later after ordering, some was over cooked as well as undercooked!! Not worth the money"
"I ordered a cheeseburger, it took almost an hour to be served, and burger was not cooked as ordered. I was not the only complaining about the wait time. The service was horrible. I will never go there again."
"Wrong order received, dirty dishes, double charged on bill, lady manager was horrible. "
"Slow. Wrong orders. Etc. Grumpy inconsiderate management. "
Comments
"Seafood caserole consisted of 2 shrimp, 2 scallops, piece of haddock and a few little pieces of lobster on top for $26. Way over priced. "
"They never should have reopened. They really need to clean house and hire competent help."
"Don't waste your time and $$$$. "
"Dont waste your time"
Millersurf photo

Millersurf

Amesbury, MA
Stripers Grille 1.0

Tourist trap @ best:(((( hey owners!!! Wake up and care!

What an awful time me and my girl had there today. Service was awful and the food was mediocre and overpriced 42 bucks foe a salad and club sandwich and two beers ? The server was nonexistent and had to go look for her to pay the bill @ 230 in the afternoon on a weekday Wtf the place used to be good .it just gets worse and worse. Hey owners!! Wake up and care.

skipper123 photo

skipper123

Amesbury, MA

WHAT HAPPENED????

Wow!! This was a place Samantha and I enjoyed many times. The last two visits were aweful!! It started with the salad bar. What no salad?? An empty bowl for at least 15 minutes. No bread at the salad bar? They have had a wonderful cutting board with bread, but just an empty basket. I ordered prime rib, I asked for it to be done rare, i like red rare prime rib. My gal ordered her usual, steak tips. The food took just under an hour, probably because it sat under a heat lamp for a while. The prime rib was shoe leather. Dry and well done. Her steak tips were like super balls!! Rubber… We sent both back. Within four minutes I got a wonderful prime rib just right, but My wifes dinner never came. I came to eat with my wife not eat infront of her!!! After waiting, no lie, another 55 minutes still no dinner for Samatha. We were told the kitchen is busy with a big party! Translation “you two don’t matter” Very bad!! The irony is that the owners were sitting at a table behind us punching away on their lap tops clearly oblivious to what was going on!! SAD!! We are local and boaters as well. We will be sharing our nightmare with others!!

steak tips

Never CAME!!!

an_honest_critic photo

an_honest_critic

Boston, MA

Nice presentation - horrible execution

April 28th

The exterior of Striper’s was inviting as was the initial interior. Very warm day – air conditioned lobby.

However, my guest and I were confused as to where the food would be served. There was no one to greet us, so we ventured up the tastefully decorated stairway.

We stood by the hostess stand for approx 15 minutes with no address from anyone so we went to the bar tables.

My friend and I sat for at least 25 minutes before we were even greeted or offered drinks without menus.

When our server appeared, we both asked for water with lemons and expressed our interest in the Express Lunch. Our server at that point told us “to read the board” .

At this point – we were so turned off by the unwelcoming atmosphere – we left & will never go back.

Express Lunch Buffet

Left before eating

huggyspal photo

huggyspal

Boston, MA
Stripers Grille 5.0

Best ever

Took a friend for a birthday meal . Left one restaurant for poor service and wound up at Stripers. The service was excellent, the food was the best .
French fries were so light and the fish batter—light and crispy. The salad bar was clean and well stocked
The outside deck was covered so we didn t have to sit in the hot sun but could take advantage of a beautiful day
Had a great time and plan to go back soon

baked haddock

lightly battered and cooked to perfection

fried clams

plenty of clams an so lightly battered

Seafood American Burgers

Stripers Grille  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/06/2013 - A diner from Westford, MA tried it and liked it.
  • 08/10/2013 - A diner from Wassaic, NY tried it.
  • 08/24/2013 - A diner from Jericho, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'We were able to leave without the police coming'
    Cons: 'Slow. Wrong orders. Etc. Grumpy inconsiderate management. '
    Comments: 'Dont waste your time'
  • 08/24/2013 - A diner from Washington, DC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Horrible service, inconsiderate, overwhelming'
  • 08/24/2013 - A diner from Ardsley, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Glad that's over with! Never put myself thru that again!!!'
    Cons: 'Wrong order received, dirty dishes, double charged on bill, lady manager was horrible. '
    Comments: 'Don't waste your time and $$$$. '
  • 08/25/2013 - A diner from Ware, MA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Service was horrible. New management horrible. They slice their sea scollaps in half to save $$$. '
  • 09/07/2013 - A diner from Haverhill, MA tried it.
  • 09/12/2013 - A diner tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'There are no pros.'
    Cons: 'I ordered a cheeseburger, it took almost an hour to be served, and burger was not cooked as ordered. I was not the only complaining about the wait time. The service was horrible. I will never go there again.'
    Comments: 'They never should have reopened. They really need to clean house and hire competent help.'
  • 09/25/2013 - A diner from Exeter, NH tried it.
  • 11/01/2013 - A diner from Whately, MA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 12/14/2013 - A diner from Jericho, NY tried it.
  • 01/03/2014 - A diner from Boston, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/24/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/18/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
  • 07/22/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 08/17/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 3 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/28/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it.
  • 05/11/2015 - A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'It was nice sitting on deck over looking water that was about it!!'
    Cons: 'Food came an hr. later after ordering, some was over cooked as well as undercooked!! Not worth the money'
    Comments: 'Seafood caserole consisted of 2 shrimp, 2 scallops, piece of haddock and a few little pieces of lobster on top for $26. Way over priced. '
  • 05/20/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
Stripers Grille is located near the cities of Salisbury Beach and Newburyport.
People found this by searching for: Www.Stripersgrille.Com, Is Stripers Restaurant Salisbury Ma Open, Stripers Salisbury, Stripers Grille, Stripers Restaurant Salisbury Ma, Stripers Restaurant, Stripers Restaurant Salisbury, and Stripers Grille Salisbury.