414-456-1100

10853 W Bluemound Rd ( )

Milwaukee, WI 53226

Description: Suburpia is a Sandwiches, Wraps, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.
Tags: Sandwiches, Wraps, Delivery, American, and Takeout
  • 3 dishes entered by diners at Suburpia

Reviews for Suburpia

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by chucks1

Best Ever!

Grew up on Suburpia,have eaten multiple thousands of the finest sub sandwichs in the world,would have at least one every day if they were closer!

All of them except the vegie

4.0

Gold Coast

Ham on vienna white bread with an oil seasoning

Gold coast

This sub is really tasty, I love the oil spices they use, but only has one small down fall…not enough meat. The last time I paid them a visit all the way from Wausau Wisconsin, the manager was there and I asked for extra meat and he laughed at me and said," You always say that when you come here!" I’ve never met the man before! When my sub was ready he tossed it to me! Lucky for him I didn’t drop it. I’m going to stop by again this weekend and ask for a Gold Coast again with extra meat, if I get the same response I’m sorry to say it’ll be my last visit.

July 8, 2010

Never Ever Again.

18 long and painful hours after eating at Suburpia I found myself sitting in an urgent care over the 4th of July weekend getting an IV & meds for food poisoning. I then decided to call the establishment who gave my wife and me food…

Suburpia is located near the cities of Shorewood, West Milwaukee, St Francis, Bay View, and River Hills.
People found this by searching for: Suburpia Locations, Suburbia Subs Milwaukee, Suburpia, Superbia Subs East Side, Suburpia Menu, Suburbia, Suburpia Subs, and Suburpia Milwaukee Menu.

Link to Suburpia

Suburpia  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  100%