262-524-8200

1830e Meadow Ln ( )

Pewaukee, WI 53072

Description: Suburpia is a Sandwiches, Wraps, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.
Tags: Sandwiches, Wraps, Delivery, and American
  • 3 dishes entered by diners at Suburpia

Reviews for Suburpia

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by 5MJK5
Suburpia

So Sad to See them Go (Again!)

Suburpia has once again disappeared from my life. Oh sure, I can go all the way to the Zoo or East Side, but that ain’t happenin except by chance.

Dropped by the Waukesha location on Saturday before Memorial Day 2011 and found them emptying the place out. So Sorry.

They just couldn’t make a go of it there and just when I was getting used to having those fantastic sandwiches as part of my monthly staples. (No I couldn’t go there every day, it was out of the way as it was, but still within reach).

Hint to owners: find a location with lots of walking traffic or where you are more prominent than burried back in some back alley outdoor mall supported by a big box nothing. (PLEASE come back to Waukesha (like downtown!)

Gold coast

Miles was Awesome as well!

Sad to see them go!

The wife and I would call our visits a treat. The service and food was always good. My favorite was the Classic and the wife with Reuben James. The soups made a good side as they were also good. We sure hope to see another open again in Waukesha.

Classic Suburpia

This is my favorite. I always ordered 2 per visit. Yummm!

Suburpia is located near the cities of Palos Verdes Peninsula, Sussex, Hartland, Waukesha, and Vernon.
People found this by searching for: Waukesha Suburpia, Suburpia Locations, Suburpia Waukesha, Suburpia, Supurbia Sub Shop, Suburpia Subs Menu, Suburpia Menu, Suburpia Subs, and Suburpia Waukesha Wi.

Link to Suburpia