Subway

7110 Cameron Rd
Austin, TX 78752-2868

Neighborhoods: St. Johns
Cuisine: Deli, Subs, Catering

Subway is a Deli, Subs, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

wendykalthoff photo

wendykalthoff

Austin, TX
Subway 3.0

subway

It is very overpriced. The meal I had was fine but I will not return again.

15. 6 Inch Meatball Marinara Sub

It was okay. I only got it becuase it was cheap. I am not a fan of subway now. It was close and convient.

jmenu2112 photo

jmenu2112

Austin, TX
Subway 2.0

Subway 7110 Cameron Rd

I took my son to this subway because it was close to where we were at the time. My son and I ordered about the same thing- the food was hot.
Sadly during this time the manager was making comments in spanish about what some teenage girls were wearing, I also have a daughter so this was very disturbing. Secondly I asked for a particular menu item,the manager just said we are out. So I asked can you make some more because we are going to eat here,he just looked and said we are out again. They crew did seem to be having fun.
Good food – Yes
Poor Customer Service- Yes
Commenting on teenage girls clothing-Yes

$5 6" Fresh Value Meal

Hot and spicey

Deli Austin Cameron

Subway  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/29/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Subway is located near the cities of Rollingwood.
People found this by searching for: Subway On Cameron Rd, Subway In Cameron Texas, Subway Camron & St Johns Austin Tx, Subway St Johns Austin., Subway St. John Austin Texas, Subway Cameron Rd Austin Tx, Subway 78752, and Subway Cameron Rd.