Subway

Neighborhoods: Mountain Island
Cuisine: Sandwiches, Fast Food, American

Pros
"Worst experience I've ever had at a subway. The owner was very rude and and told me I had to pay before they would toast my flatbread again. He went on to say the customer is not always right and he didn't want customers like me. All I wanted was "
Cons
"Burger King say have it your way. Evidently subway doesn't think you should have it your way. "

Sandwiches Cheap Eats Kid Friendly

Subway  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/22/2013 - A diner from Candler, NC tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Worst experience I've ever had at a subway. The owner was very rude and and told me I had to pay before they would toast my flatbread again. He went on to say the customer is not always right and he didn't want customers like me. All I wanted was '
    Cons: 'Burger King say have it your way. Evidently subway doesn't think you should have it your way. '
Subway is located near the cities of Clayton Park.
People found this by searching for: Subway Mount Island Nc, Subway At Mt Island Lake, Subway, Mt. Holly Rd, Charlotte, Nc, Subway Mt Island Nc, Subway Near 28216, Subway 28216 Mount Holly Huntersville, Subway Mt Island Charlotte Nc Locations, and Who Owns The Subway On Mt Holly Huntersville Road.