Subway

3.0 rating over 1 review

512-847-7824

809 Fm 2325 ( )

Wimberley, TX 78676-5057

Tags: Deli, Unsanitary, Gross, Subs, American, Delivery, Kid Friendly, Cheap Eats, Sandwiches, and Fast Food
  • 833 dishes entered by diners at Subway

Reviews for Subway

Subway

Awful Place

After working here for more than 1 1/2 years, I’ve seen some things that would disturb those who eat/have eaten here. First of all, the people whose pockets your money is going into are some of the nastiest people I have ever met. Second, a MAJORITY of the food IS NOT fresh as advertised. Nearly all of it comes from the freezer. Third, it is absolutely FILTHY! I was the only one who seemed to ever clean up around there. I once discovered hundreds of small flies in a cabinet and was told to serve the food anyway. The condition of the restaurant is so bad that even my coworkers and I refuse to eat there. I do not recommend eating here.

Spicy Italian (6 Inch) Fresh Value Meal

This sub is just one example. The pepperoni can stay in the refrigerator for months and I’ve heard many complaints of it being rotten.

Subway is located near the cities of Woodcreek.
People found this by searching for: Wimberley Subway, Subway Wimberley, Tx, Subway In Wimberley, Suvwy Sandwiches In Wimberley Tx, Subway Wimberley Texas, Subway In Wimberley Tx, Subway Wimberley, and Subway Wimberley Tx.

Featured in Wimberley