Neighborhoods: Longfellow
Cuisine: Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch

Succotash is a Breakfast, Lunch, and Brunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

"Loved the food and atmosphere! I left my husband BBQing at the KC Royale to come for breakfast, got his to go, it's that good."
"I highly recommend going there!!!"
cirex photo

Unique ambiance, great breakfast

This unique “bruncheonette” at the River Market has delicious and wholesome breakfast options. Be forewarned, though, portions are quite generous. Service was a little slow, and it got quite crowded after we arrived…there seems to be a rush around 11:30am on saturdays. The decor is eclectic, with some great paintings on the walls, and you can even eat in an old elevator, but I wouldn’t recommend this for a romantic or business meal.

Honey Granola Pancake

This is by far the largest pancake I’ve ever seen in my life (it barely fit on the plate), and it was delicious. I only ordered one a la carte, and it was a filling breakfast. it contains raisins, granola and almonds in standard buttermilk pancake base.

Pear Caramel French Toast

This French toast is unique, and I recommend trying it if you like caramel. It was a bit too sweet for me, but I don’t like more than a few drops of maple syrup or any cereals that contain sugar, so I think most people will not have this complaint.

mizzouatheart photo

Kansas City, MO

Creative food in fun location

Succotash is a funky place in the River Market with fabulous food. The furniture is all mismatched and vintage and the overall feel of the restaurant is casual and eclectic.

I’ve enjoyed everything I’ve tried on their menu from salads to sandwiches to pancakes. The service is somewhat slow but I’ve found that it is a place to enjoy lingering.

Also plenty of great options for vegetarians!

Honey Granola Pancake

Enormous and delicious, you will not be hungry afterwards!

stellamystar photo

Fun - great location - decent food

The restaurant is very cute inside…formica tables, hodge podge chairs, bright colors, and dont’ forget the kitschy dishes and mugs.
On saturday it is INSANE and the service suffers a bit. Long waits for someitmes cold food. Still good food, but cold.
Pancakes are tasty and the menu diversity is lovely. Lots of fresh items available. Seasonal items.

Breakfast Lunch Brunch
Sun,Sat 09:00AM - 03:00PM
Mon-Fri 07:00AM - 04:00PM
succotash67 photo
succotash67, the Owner, says:

Succotash proudly supports local farmers and vendors.

From CityGrid:

Succotash  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/11/2013 - A diner from Omaha, NE tried it.
  • 09/09/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Loved the food and atmosphere! I left my husband BBQing at the KC Royale to come for breakfast, got his to go, it's that good.'
    Cons: 'None'
    Comments: 'I highly recommend going there!!!'
  • 07/17/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Succotash is located near the cities of North Kansas City, Kansas City, and Rosedale.
People found this by searching for: Succotash Menu Kansas City, Succotash Kansas City, Succotash Menu, Succotash Kansas City Menu, Succotash Restaurant Kc, Succotash Restaurant Kansas City, Succotash Kc Menu, and Succotash Kc.