Sully's Italian Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, Everything

Sully's Italian Restaurant is a Italian and Everything restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

Citygirltogo1 photo

Chicago, IL
Sully's Italian Restaurant 5.0

The best food in Central Oregon!

I love this eating establishment. The chef and owner really go all out to make everyone feel comfortable and cater to all kinds of tastes. I love, love, love their ribs! Wow just tender and delicious and the best I have ever had. They also have great salads, appetizers, steaks, pasta. I love it all. We are always greeted in a welcoming manner and we just love going to this restaurant.
I wouldn’t want to even compart this to anything else in Remond, it is just simply the best! And we are from Chicago.

Italian Everything

Sully's Italian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/13/2013 - A diner from Fort Mill, SC tried it and liked it.
  • 07/12/2013 - A diner from Portland, OR tried it.
  • 11/27/2013 - A diner from Portland, OR tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 03/29/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
People found this by searching for: Sully's Restaurant Redmond Oregon, Sully's Redmond, Sully's Restaurant Menu Redmond Oregon, Sully's Redmond Or, Sullys Redmond Oregon, Saul Italian Restaurant Redmond Oregon, Sully's Redmond Oregon, and Redmond Oregon Italian.