Summer Shack

149 Alewife Brook Pkwy
Cambridge, MA 02140-2306

Neighborhoods: North Cambridge
Cuisine: Seafood, Catering, Chowder

Summer Shack is a Seafood, Catering, and Chowder restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date and paid between $25 and $50.

EJ2011 photo

EJ2011

Lynn, MA
Summer Shack 3.0

Baked stuffed lobster with no lobster!

After reading a lot about Jasper White’s Summer Shack and getting e-mails I felt that it was time for us to take a drive to Cambridge. We entered a huge restaurant which had abundant parking. There was no wait, Everything is listed on a very large chalk board in the dining area. We had crab legs and a few other a la carte items for appetizers. It was a great atmosphere.

Baked Stuffed Lobster

It was loaded with a lot of butter and crackers, too much for me. I felt sick eating it and was very disappointed! I had more fun eating the crab legs and some sort of raw oyster cocktail that I got. My appetizers were better than my main course. I forgot what my date ordered but he agreed that my lobster was gross. We were looking forward to going to the Summer Shack but were disappointed that we went after we ate. We both agreed that we should have stayed home.

Seafood Catering Parking: On Site
Mon-Thu 11:30AM - 11:00PM
Fri 11:30AM - 12:00AM
Sat 01:00PM - 12:00AM
Sun 03:00PM - 10:00PM

From OpenTable:

The Summer Shack is a fun, casual, restaurant. Specializing in New England Style Seafood. We offer 8 to 10 different types of oysters daily. Lobsters in varying sizes and styles including our signature clambake. Wonderful local grilled fish and crispy fried seafood. We do offer several non-seafood items as well. Steaks, burgers and award winning fried chicken. We are a children friendly restaurant and we can accommodate larger groups upon request.

Owner? Claim The Menu

India Castle

Indian in Riverside

Cho Cho's

Korean in Aggasiz-Harvard

Summer Shack is located near the cities of Jericho, Somerville, Mid Cambridge, Allston, and West Somerville.
People found this by searching for: Summer Shack, Summer Shack Groupon, The Summer.Shack Menu, Groupon Summer Shack Cambridge,Mass, Summer Shack Menu, Summer Shack Newton, Summer Shack Yelp Images, and Summer Shack Baked Stuffed Lobster Recipe.