Summer Shack

Neighborhoods: North Cambridge
Cuisine: Seafood, Catering, Chowder

Summer Shack is a Seafood, Catering, and Chowder restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date and paid between $25 and $50.

EJ2011 photo

Lynn, MA

Baked stuffed lobster with no lobster!

After reading a lot about Jasper White’s Summer Shack and getting e-mails I felt that it was time for us to take a drive to Cambridge. We entered a huge restaurant which had abundant parking. There was no wait, Everything is listed on a very large chalk board in the dining area. We had crab legs and a few other a la carte items for appetizers. It was a great atmosphere.

Baked Stuffed Lobster

It was loaded with a lot of butter and crackers, too much for me. I felt sick eating it and was very disappointed! I had more fun eating the crab legs and some sort of raw oyster cocktail that I got. My appetizers were better than my main course. I forgot what my date ordered but he agreed that my lobster was gross. We were looking forward to going to the Summer Shack but were disappointed that we went after we ate. We both agreed that we should have stayed home.

Seafood Catering Parking: On Site
Mon-Thu 11:30AM - 11:00PM
Fri 11:30AM - 12:00AM
Sat 01:00PM - 12:00AM
Sun 03:00PM - 10:00PM

Summer Shack  Restaurant Reviews

Summer Shack is located near the cities of Jericho, Somerville, Mid Cambridge, Allston, and West Somerville.
People found this by searching for: Groupon Summer Shack Cambridge,Mass, Summer Shack Menu, Summer Shack Yelp Images, Summer Shack, Summer Shack Baked Stuffed Lobster Recipe, Summer Shack Newton, Summer Shack Groupon, and The Summer.Shack Menu.