Summer Shack

3.0 rating over 1 review

617-520-9500

149 Alewife Brook Pkwy ( )

Cambridge, MA 02140-2306

Neighborhoods: North Cambridge

View Hours
Description: Summer Shack is a Seafood, American, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date and paid between $25 and $50.
Tags: Seafood, Delivery, American, Happy hour, Catering, Parking: On Site, Chowder, Salads, Sandwiches, and Good For Kids
  • 121 dishes entered by diners at Summer Shack
Tips:
  • Don't expect a mellow environment on Tuesdays or Wednesdays--boisterous smashing-crab parties are held on those two nights.
  • Happy hour is served from 4pm to 6:30pm Monday through Friday in the adjacent Shacks Sports Bar.

From OpenTable:

The Summer Shack is a fun, casual, restaurant. Specializing in New England Style Seafood. We offer 10 to 12 different types of oysters daily. Lobsters in varying sizes and styles including our signature clambake. Wonderful local grilled fish and crispy fried seafood. We do offer several non-seafood items as well. Steaks, burgers and award winning fried chicken. We are a children friendly restaurant and we can accommodate larger groups upon request.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for Summer Shack

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by EJ2011

Editorial Review by Gayot »

Summer Shack

3.0

Baked stuffed lobster with no lobster!

After reading a lot about Jasper White’s Summer Shack and getting e-mails I felt that it was time for us to take a drive to Cambridge. We entered a huge restaurant which had abundant parking. There was no wait, Everything is listed on a very large chalk board in the dining area. We had crab legs and a few other a la carte items for appetizers. It was a great atmosphere.

Baked Stuffed Lobster

It was loaded with a lot of butter and crackers, too much for me. I felt sick eating it and was very disappointed! I had more fun eating the crab legs and some sort of raw oyster cocktail that I got. My appetizers were better than my main course. I forgot what my date ordered but he agreed that my lobster was gross. We were looking forward to going to the Summer Shack but were disappointed that we went after we ate. We both agreed that we should have stayed home.

Summer Shack is located near the cities of Jericho, Somerville, Mid Cambridge, Allston, and West Somerville.
People found this by searching for: Summer Shack Newton, Summer Shack Baked Stuffed Lobster Recipe, Groupon Summer Shack Cambridge,Mass, Summer Shack Menu, Summer Shack, Summer Shack Groupon, and The Summer.Shack Menu.

Craigie Street Bistrot