Sunny's Table

11 Depot Street
Concord, NH 03301

Cuisine: American

Sunny's Table is a American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Korean American fusion is very inventive, Owner Sunny is a character. I go every week or two never had a bad thing. "
Cons
"Only beer and wine, and the portions are appropriate. No need for a to-go container, some might consider then small but I'd say perfect. "
Comments
"Great atmosphere and food. My favorite restaurant in concord, NH. Portion size is perfect. "
Avolin photo

Avolin

Concord, NH
Sunny's Table 5.0

I love Sunny's table

Sunny’s Table is my favorite restaurant in the Concord area. It features farm to table fresh ingredients selected under Sunny’s careful supervision and used to make tasty and original small plates and entrees. The small plates feature mashed potato spring rolls, the epitome of comfort food, spicy “angry” shrimp, chicken tacos with an Asian perspective, and beautifully presented roasted beet, fennel and apple salad. Traditional Korean be bim bop (beef or vegetarian) is only one choice among many Asian fusion and traditional American fare, all well prepared and well presented. The wine list is also reasonable priced and very diverse. Kim keeps a good eye on the front end which runs very smoothly.

Be bim bop

Spicy Traditional

2goldman photo

2goldman

Concord, NH
Sunny's Table 4.0

Sunny's Table

This is a fairly new restaurant that opened up above Angelina’s. I wanted to try it as I read that they used fresh local produce, meats, etc. Service was friendly, quick and efficient. I had for an appetizer the sesame mashed potato spring rolls which were tasty with use of the scallion soy dipping sauce. I had the Korean BBQ pork and beans which consisted of two good sized, thin pieces of pork with BBQ sauce served over white rice along with a small 3 bean salad and fennel slaw. Initially the pork did not seem that spicy, but the more I ate the more I could taste the heat! The rice and the other sides were just right to tone it down. For desert I had the chocolate mousse brulee which was a chocolate lover’s dream come true! My only complaint about that was it could have been just a tad warmer.

I finished absolutely everything and could tell that it was all made from fresh ingredients. I will go back, but probably not too often as the menu is somewhat restrictive for me because of a food allergy and the fact that I don’t like things too hot/spicy. Everything I described above I would definitly order again, and there is a chicken dish on the menu that I intend to try next time.

I do not recall specific prices, but I thought the prices were reasonable and comparative to other area restaurants.

American

Sunny's Table  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/22/2013 - A diner from Concord, NH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Korean American fusion is very inventive, Owner Sunny is a character. I go every week or two never had a bad thing. '
    Cons: 'Only beer and wine, and the portions are appropriate. No need for a to-go container, some might consider then small but I'd say perfect. '
    Comments: 'Great atmosphere and food. My favorite restaurant in concord, NH. Portion size is perfect. '
  • 08/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
People found this by searching for: Sunny's Table Concord, Sonny's Resturant, Concord, Nh, Sunny's Table Concord Nh Menu, Sunnystable Concord Nh., Sunny's Table Concord Nh, Sunny's Table, Sonny's Table Concord Nh, Sunny's Table Concord Menu, and Sonny's Concord Nh.