Sunset Cafe

5.0 rating over 1 review
302 S Urania Ave
Greensburg, PA 15601-3307

Cuisine: Italian, Chicken, Pizza

Sunset Cafe is a Italian, Chicken, and Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Traditional spagetti with meat"
monique529 photo

monique529

Pittsburgh, PA
Sunset Cafe 5.0

Excellent!!!

My mom and I went for dinner on a Thursday evening. The restaurant is fairly outdated and the service was just ok, but the food made up for any dislikes or complaints about the restaurant or service. We were given a sheet with specials, which on Thursday night it was Chicken Marsala, Chicken Parm and another chicken dish, only $12.95 each. We decided since it was our first time there to split two meals, I got eggplant parm ($13.95) and my mother got Chicken Marsala ($12.95), with each meal you get a choice of a side and soup or salad, they also serve italian bread with a garlic dipping oil which was excellent and tasted homemade. We both got wedding soup with our meals, this was not just a tiny cup, it was a huge bowl, enough for a meal, EXCELLENT, and being that I’m italian I am very critical of wedding soup. Both meals were so big we couldn’t finish them, everything was homemade. We used the entertainment coupon and my mother had two glasses of wine (only $4.50ea), our total bill was only $27.00. Another thing I liked about the restaurant was the wait staff had name tags on every table, good idea!

Our waitress also mentioned to us that every Tuesday and Thursday they have large (regular or thin crust) three topping white or red pizzas for either $11.95 or $12.95, you can’t beat that!

Would definitely reccommend and definitely go back!

Italian Chicken Pizza
ajnoviello photo
ajnoviello, the Owner, says:

Sunset Café has been serving fine Italian food since 1933 when Grandma Pantalone served her first dish of pasta and was the first to sell pizza in Greensburg, PA.

From CityGrid:

Sunset Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/19/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/08/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 02/15/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Traditional spagetti with meat'
Sunset Cafe is located near the cities of South Greensburg and Bovard.
People found this by searching for: Sunset Grill Greensburg, Sunset Grille Greensburg Pa, Sunset Cafe Greensburg Pa Menu, Sunset Grill Greensburg Pa, Sunset Cafe Greensburg, Sunset Restaurant Greensburg Pa, and Sunset Cafe Greensburg Pa.