920-922-4540

N7364 WINNEBAGO DR ( )

Fond Du Lac, WI 54935

Description: Sunset Supper Club & Lounge is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: nothing yet.
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Sunset Supper Club & Lounge

Reviews for Sunset Supper Club & Lounge

BEWARE!!!

I will never go back!! They don’t understand how a medium rare steak is supposed to be cooked!! When sent back to the kitchen to be corrected the new steak was also brought out well done!!! The prime rib was also over cooked and for being rated some of the best in the city it was horrible. The waitress forgot our dinner rolls and appetizer and we had to ask her to take it off the bill. They couldn’t be bothered to refill our waters nor our drinks. Then to top it all off when the hostess asked how everything was they were politely told and we received a curt apology without any offer to correct the problem!!!! What a poor way to run a customer service business!!!! I will NEVER eat there again and if possible to give zero stars I would do so. Beware!!!!!

Prime rib

OVER COOKED, NO FLAVOR!!!

Fantastic

What a wonderful memory. It was 10 years ago when we dined at this wonderful restaurant. We were working at the Plymouth Rock campground in Elkhart Lake. The owners strongly suggested that we dine at the Sunset Supper Club in Fon du Lac. This turned out to be the best prime rib I have have ever had and I have eaten a ton of prime rib in my 73 years. I ordered the “regular” size- it hung off the plate. Not only was it good, it was the best tasting and tender prime rib I have ever savored. If you are within 100 miles of Fon du Lac and do not have this wonderful gastronomical experience you need a new GPS.

Prime rib

Absolutely the best preparation and presentation I have ever enjoyed. This place knows how to perfectly prepare the king of beef entrees. It was wonderful and words cannot actually do it justice.

April 21, 2012

Lost it's charm, big time!

We dined here in April 2012. The food was terrible. We had trout that was so fishy it was inedible. When we gave feedback to the female hostess, she chirped a bit, but never offered apology or customer service (comp dessert, a drink)…

Sunset Supper Club & Lounge is located near the cities of North Fond Du Lac.
People found this by searching for: Sunset Supper Club Fond Du Lac, Supper Clubs Near Plymouth Wi, Sunset Supper Club Fond Du Lac Menu, Sunset Restaurant Fond Du Lac, Sunset Supper Club Fond Du Lac Wi, Supper Clubs Fdl Wis, Sunset Supper Club, Fon Du Lac Supper Clubs, and Sunset Club Menue Fond Du Lac Wi.

Featured in Fond Du Lac