Sunset Supper Club & Lounge

N7364 WINNEBAGO DR
Fond Du Lac, WI 54935

Sunset Supper Club & Lounge is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"My favorite place for prime rib. Always so tender. YUM!!!"
e300 photo

e300

West Bend, WI
Sunset Supper Club & Lounge 1.0

BEWARE!!!

I will never go back!! They don’t understand how a medium rare steak is supposed to be cooked!! When sent back to the kitchen to be corrected the new steak was also brought out well done!!! The prime rib was also over cooked and for being rated some of the best in the city it was horrible. The waitress forgot our dinner rolls and appetizer and we had to ask her to take it off the bill. They couldn’t be bothered to refill our waters nor our drinks. Then to top it all off when the hostess asked how everything was they were politely told and we received a curt apology without any offer to correct the problem!!!! What a poor way to run a customer service business!!!! I will NEVER eat there again and if possible to give zero stars I would do so. Beware!!!!!

Prime rib

OVER COOKED, NO FLAVOR!!!

buckeyepike photo

buckeyepike

Fulton, TX
Sunset Supper Club & Lounge 5.0

Fantastic

What a wonderful memory. It was 10 years ago when we dined at this wonderful restaurant. We were working at the Plymouth Rock campground in Elkhart Lake. The owners strongly suggested that we dine at the Sunset Supper Club in Fon du Lac. This turned out to be the best prime rib I have have ever had and I have eaten a ton of prime rib in my 73 years. I ordered the “regular” size- it hung off the plate. Not only was it good, it was the best tasting and tender prime rib I have ever savored. If you are within 100 miles of Fon du Lac and do not have this wonderful gastronomical experience you need a new GPS.

Prime rib

Absolutely the best preparation and presentation I have ever enjoyed. This place knows how to perfectly prepare the king of beef entrees. It was wonderful and words cannot actually do it justice.

Sunset Supper Club & Lounge  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/29/2013 - A diner from Glendale Heights, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 01/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/01/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/13/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/17/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'My favorite place for prime rib. Always so tender. YUM!!!'
  • 01/21/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/26/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/09/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/04/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/19/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/01/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/10/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/22/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Sunset Supper Club & Lounge is located near the cities of North Fond Du Lac.
People found this by searching for: Supper Clubs Near Plymouth Wi, Sunset Shores Fond Du Lac, Hucks Supper Club, Sunset Supper Club, Sunset Supper Club Fond Du Lac, Sunset Supper Club Fond Du Lac Wi, Sunset Supper Club Menu, Sunset Restaurant Fond Du Lac, and Supper Club Wi Near Plymouth.