Call 3414 N Ocean Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308-6902
Neighborhoods: Galt Mile

Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese, Lunch

Sushi Song is a Sushi, Japanese, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

golden photo

golden

Ft Lauderdale, FL

Sushi Song Rocks.

I first ate at Sushi Song last weekend. I had the Miso Tomyum Soup, 6pcs of sushi appetizers (chef choice), masago sushi and tobiko sushi (31.00). It was fantastic.
They were open for a whole month before I found out.
So last sunday I ordered the baby octopus salad with cucumber and tobiko sushi delivered to my workplace. I felt like I was in heaven.
Today is thursday I could not hold out till friday, so I had the spicy tuna roll and octopus sushi. I am abosolutely pleased with myself. I work and I deserve it. They play beautiful club music while I ate today.

baby octopus salad

everything I have eaten here was spectacular so far.

masago and tobiko sushi

a piece of heaven.

jthebusiness photo

jthebusiness

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Best of Sushi in Fort Lauderdale

I have been to a lot of Sushi places around South Florida, especially Fort Lauderdale. None of which stands the quality, taste, or presentation of how owner Song, serves his dishes. I have been going on a regular basis because of his originality in the dishes and the freshness of the food.

LoMo photo

LoMo

Columbia, MO

OMG the best Sushi

I’m just sorry there are only 5 stars! The gang at Ocean Blvd location are amazing sushi artists as well as being the most congenial and friendly people I met on my trip. I’m only sad that I had to leave the best sushi and my new found friends. If you are ever in Ft. Lauderdale, FL you must try Sushi Song and say hi to the boys from the Redheads in MO.

masago and tobiko sushi

The boys created things on the fly as well as providing staple sushi dishes. We ate they twice in two days….that’s how amazing the food and the friendship was.

Frenchifood photo

Frenchifood

Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sushi Song 5.0

Awesome Place for real good price

So i went to this place a few days ago and i’ve been to a lot of place in Europe and in USA or sushi…

Been to nobu also!

So what to tell, those Japanese guys are awesome Sushi maker. All them product are almost fresh. Instead of the Crab… It’s not a big deal. Because they make lot of Sushi kind. And they are all delicious…

You wanna bring your girl, or some one who love sushi! There is the place, good music, excellent sushi, good service.

I spent 30$ for 16 California Rolls, 8 other rolls, 6 Spider rolls, 2 hand sushi… With one beer.

Thanks for this meal!!!

Sushi Song 1
July 29, 2012

I've been eating Sushi there for a while and was their regular costumer , I must say food was great and I still kept ordering from them despite very long time they took to deliver couple times but I will NEVER order from them again coze…
Sushi Song 1
June 4, 2012

Overpriced but good

Sushi Japanese Accepts credit cards
Sun-Sat 05:30PM - 02:00AM (Hours of Palate Happiness)

Sushi Song  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/10/2014 - A diner from Bronx, NY tried it.
Sushi Song is located near the cities of Ft Lauderdale, Sunrise, Franklin Park, Roosevelt Gardens, and Wilton Manors.
People found this by searching for: Sushi To Go 33308, Sushi Song, Sushi Song Ft Lauderdale, Sushi Song A1a, Sushi Galt Ocean 33308, Sushi Song, Fort Lauderdale, Fl, Sushi Song Fort Lauderdale, and Sushi Song Lauderdale By The Sea.