Sushi Too

Neighborhoods: Shadyside
Cuisine: Japanese, Lunch specials, Vegetarian

Sushi Too is a Japanese, Lunch specials, and Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date and paid between $10 and $25.

Shanna2007 photo

Pittsburgh, PA

Could have been better...

The service was good but the waitress did not explain what she was putting in front of you. I am a vegetarian and she put an appetizer in front of my boyfriend & I, which we thought was a tofu thingy but instead this had seafood in it. She just put it there and did not mention what it was. I tasted it and lost some of my appetite when I found out it had meat in it. Otherwise she was attentive with drinks and getting everything else we needed. That ruined my first real sushi experience.

Vegetable Sushi Platter

It was good but I had a hard time enjoying it after the fiasco regarding the meat appetizer.

stmanning photo

Pittsburgh, PA

What's the big fuss?

I don’t understand why people like this so much. It has awkward seating and I always felt like I was in someone’s way. I don’t find it interesting or tasty. Search somewhere else for good sushi!

Japanese Lunch specials Dinner

Sushi Too  Restaurant Reviews

Sushi Too is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Sushi Two Pittsburgh Menu, Sushi Too Pittsburgh, Sushi Too Walnut, Sushi Too, Sushi Too Menu, Sushi Too Walnut At, Sushi Too Walnut Street, and Sushi Too Pittsburgh Menu.