412-687-8744

5432 Walnut St ( )

Pittsburgh, PA 15232-2230

Neighborhoods: Shadyside

Description: Sushi Too is a Japanese, Lunch specials, and Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date and paid between $10 and $25.
Tags: Japanese, Lunch specials, Dinner, Good for groups, Takeout, Good For Kids, Vegetarian, Online Ordering, Chinese, and Asian
  • 327 dishes entered by diners at Sushi Too
  • 2 users want to eat at Sushi Too

Reviews for Sushi Too

3.0

Could have been better...

The service was good but the waitress did not explain what she was putting in front of you. I am a vegetarian and she put an appetizer in front of my boyfriend & I, which we thought was a tofu thingy but instead this had seafood in it. She just put it there and did not mention what it was. I tasted it and lost some of my appetite when I found out it had meat in it. Otherwise she was attentive with drinks and getting everything else we needed. That ruined my first real sushi experience.

Vegetable Sushi Platter

It was good but I had a hard time enjoying it after the fiasco regarding the meat appetizer.

What's the big fuss?

I don’t understand why people like this so much. It has awkward seating and I always felt like I was in someone’s way. I don’t find it interesting or tasty. Search somewhere else for good sushi!

Sushi Too is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Japanese Wal Ut Street Pittsburgh, Sushi Two Walnut Street, Sushi Two Shadyside, Sushi Too Menu, Sushi Too Pittsburgh Menu, Sushi Too Pittsburgh, Sushi Too Walnut, Sushi Two Pittsburgh Menu, and Sushi Too Walnut Street.

Featured in Pittsburgh