Sushi Yama Japanese Restaurant

11745 Jefferson Ave
Newport News, VA 23606-1934

Neighborhoods: Deer Park
Cuisine: Japanese, Sushi, Asian

Sushi Yama Japanese Restaurant is a Japanese, Sushi, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

jnhuang photo

jnhuang

Newport News, VA
Sushi Yama Japanese Restaurant 5.0

Sushi Yama - A restaurant you will your money's worth

Everybody in my family is a sushi fan so we go to sushi quite often. We have tried different sushi restaurants in the Hampton Road area and we can say that no one is comparable to what Sushi Yama in Newport News has to offer. The restaurant is not big but it is very cozy and the owners are very friendly. The sushi they serve is very fresh and all their dishes are generously portioned. Sushi dinners come with a salad and soup and one of the things we really like is their salad dressing. It tastes so good and you can say the formulation warrant a patent. Sushi dinner A, Sushi Dinner B, Chirashi…. You name it and I like them all.

We have dined in many sushi restaurants outside of this area when we travel and still we think Sushi Yama is the best. I would recommend Sushi Yama to all my friends and coworkers who are keen on sushi and I would take them to this restaurant whenever I have a chance. Give it a try and I am pretty sure you will get your money’s worth.

Chirashi

Chirashi is very fresh and it is generally portioned. It has many different types of fresh fish over a bowl of rice. It comes with a delicious soup and very tasty salad. The salad dressing is unique.

DrACS72 photo

DrACS72

Hampton, VA
Sushi Yama Japanese Restaurant 5.0

My favorite sushi restaraunt on the peninsula

I have tried almost all of the sushi restaraunts in Hampton/Newport News and sushi Yama is the best by a wide margin. There prices on sushi are about what you would expect to pay, but their portion sizes are generous and their food quality is excellent. A nice, intimate atmosphere inside and the wait staff are also excellent.

Spicy California Roll

Best I have had at a sushi restaraunt.

Japanese Sushi Oyster Point

Sushi Yama Japanese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Sushi Yama Japanese Restaurant is located near the cities of New Market.
People found this by searching for: Sushi Yoma Newport News, Sushi Yoma, Sushi Yama Newport News Va, Sushi Yama, Sushiyama Virginia Newport News, Sushi Yama Montgomery Alabama, Sushi Yama Montgomery Al Menu, and Sushi Yama Newport News.