Sushi Zanmai

Neighborhoods: Whittier
Cuisine: Japanese, Sushi, Gluten Free

Sushi Zanmai is a Japanese, Sushi, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Ficklefaerie photo

Denver, CO

I wish I could give it more stars!

This place is hoppin’ at lunch time, which is always a good sign. When you go in, all sushi chefs behind the sushi counter shout hellos and you’re seated pretty quickly.

We got to sit at the sushi counter and it was interesting watching them make the sushi. They were so quick! And it was certainly the best sushi I’ve had. They had some interesting sushi, like Flying Fish Roe rolls. It was green. But I heard it was really good. :D

The sushi chefs and the waitresses were really nice and friendly. They were always really quick at keeping us refilled. Which I really like.

Their prices are aren’t cheap, but it’s not expensive either. A nice happy medium, I think. And they have a nice selection of dishes. Their lunch sushi combo had a nice selection of sushi, not just a couple of california rolls and crab rolls. It had spicy tuna rolls, salmon and regular tuna sashimi, ebi sashimi and some others. I had a really yummy salmon dish called Shakedon. It was a good piece of salmon and really tasty. Be careful of the big leaf shaped chunk of wasabi that they put in with it, though. Its just a bit spicy.

But I know that whatever you choose, you’ll love it!!

Japanese Sushi Boulder

Boulder Cork

Steakhouse in Crossroads

Deli Zone

Deli in Crossroads

People found this by searching for: Sushi Zanmai Menu Price, Sushi Zanmai Menu Prices, Sushi Zanmai Boulder, Sushi Zanmai Boulder Menu, Sushi Zanmai Happy Hour Menu, Sushi Zanmai Menu, Sushi Zen Mai Boulder, and Shushi Zenmai Boulder, Menu.