Swedish Inn

12678 Lake Blvd
Lindstrom, MN 55045-9344

Cuisine: American

Overall
Pros
"If you like tasteless food from a can this might be the restaurant for you. "
Cons
"Bad food, will not go there again. My wife says I will eat anything, but I do have my limits. "

American

Swedish Inn  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/24/2013 - A diner from Northville, MI tried it.
  • 12/29/2013 - A diner from Stacy, MN tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 01/30/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 03/14/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'If you like tasteless food from a can this might be the restaurant for you. '
    Cons: 'Bad food, will not go there again. My wife says I will eat anything, but I do have my limits. '
  • 07/07/2015 - A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Swedish Inn is located near the cities of Center City and Chisago City.
People found this by searching for: The Swedish Inn Lindstrom Mn, Swedish Inn Lindstrom Mn, Swedish Inn Lindstrom Mn Menu, Locate Swedish Inn,Mn., Swedish Inn Center City, Swedish Restauranr In Lindstrom,Mn, Swedish Inn Lindstrom, and Swedish Inn Lindstrom Menu.