Swedish Inn

12678 Lake Blvd
Lindstrom, MN 55045-9344

Cuisine: American

Overall
Pros
"If you like tasteless food from a can this might be the restaurant for you. "
Cons
"Bad food, will not go there again. My wife says I will eat anything, but I do have my limits. "
Swedish Inn 1.0
February 27, 2012

one of many unhappy customers..

I would not recommend this place to friends. My experience was not good..nor was the problem resolved.This is a place that is waiting for the health dept to come in and make the owners firer the cooks. Just unsanitary and cooks need to…
Swedish Inn 2.0
January 10, 2009

Decent

I have eaten a few meals at the Swedish Inn, it is a little restaurant that serves typical diner foods. The prices are very reasonable and the service is good. Unfortunately the food is nothing to brag about and I would not recommend the…
Swedish Inn 4.0
October 6, 2008

Give Me the Special

Local diner that serves home cooking at reasonable prices. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Your family here, the waitresses are friendly, and the folks all look up and smile as you are seated. Seasonal and daily specials are served…

American

Swedish Inn  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/24/2013 - A diner from Northville, MI tried it.
  • 12/29/2013 - A diner from Stacy, MN tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 01/30/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 03/14/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'If you like tasteless food from a can this might be the restaurant for you. '
    Cons: 'Bad food, will not go there again. My wife says I will eat anything, but I do have my limits. '
  • 07/07/2015 - A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Swedish Inn is located near the cities of Center City and Chisago City.
People found this by searching for: Swedish Inn Lindstrom Menu, Swedish Inn Lindstrom Mn Menu, Swedish Inn Lindstrom, Lindstrom Swedish Inn Menu, Swedish Inn, Lindstrom, The Swedish Inn Lindstrom Mn, Swedish Inn Lindstrom Mn, and Swedish Inn Center City.