T-Bones On The Lake

3990 Charlotte Hwy
Lake Wylie, SC 29710-8083

Cuisine: Steak, Breakfast, Lunch

T-Bones On The Lake is a Steak, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Raymon9870S photo

Raymon9870S

Fun Bartenders

T-Bones on the Lake has the best bartenders in the area. They provide excellent service and have perfected making great drinks. They always get my drink order right.

Ninong1234 photo

Ninong1234

Top Notch Service

We had an awesome group of girls put up with our huge party. The food was great, and so were the drinks. We all really appreciated the top notch service.

Hilly123 photo

Hilly123

Excellent Atmosphere

T Bones on the Lake is a fun place to have delicious food and be served by personable waiters.

Dave_Donovan photo

Dave_Donovan

Wilmington, NC

lots of smiles!!!

Feels like your walking into a place you’ve been all your life. Friendly, comfortable, inviting, Lots of smiles!!

Austin City Chicken

The chicken was grilled to perfection and I loved the BBQ sauce!!!!

bartender photo

bartender

Charlotte, NC
T-Bones On The Lake 1.0

Crappy Place

I just want everybody to know that T-Bones is a crappy place to go…I went there on 8/23/09 and it took my appetizer 45mins to arrive and the waitress still had not took our entree order..When the manager came to the table he said the printer went down but we found that hard to belive considering two people beside us came in 15mins after us and got there app. and entree before we got anything… We think it was because of the color of our skin..When we asked the manger about it he told us we could just leave..His name was Kelly and he was very disrespectful and rude to me and my friends..We know what its like to deal with the public because we are both bartenders in Charlotte N.C… We will never go back to the place again….

Steak Breakfast Good for groups
Sun 11:00AM - 10:00PM (Summer Hours)
Mon-Sat 11:00AM - 12:30AM (Summer Hours)
Sun 11:00AM - 10:00PM (Winter Hours)
Mon-Thu 04:00PM - 10:00PM (Winter Hours)
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 12:30AM (Winter Hours)

T-Bones On The Lake  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/13/2013 - A diner from Gastonia, NC tried it and didn't like it.
  • 05/30/2013 - A diner from Mc Intosh, AL tried it and didn't like it.
  • 08/30/2013 - A diner from Norcross, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/21/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/26/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
T-Bones On The Lake is located near the cities of Tega Cay.
People found this by searching for: T Bones On The Lake Menu, Lake Wylie Restaurants, Tbonz Charlotte Nc, T Bones On The Lake, T Bones On The Lake, T Bones Restaurant Lake Wylie, and T Bones Restaurant Sc.