803-831-0170

3990 Charlotte Hwy ( )

Lake Wylie, SC 29710-8083

View Hours
Description: T-Bones On The Lake is a Steak, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Steak, Catering, Dinner, Lunch, Good for groups, Breakfast, Takeout, Kid's Menu, Gluten Free, and Parking
  • 1 dish entered by diners at T-Bones On The Lake
Tips:
  • If the weather's nice and you can sweet-talk the hostess, grab a coveted outdoor table on the lakeside deck. A seat at the built-in bar suits just as nicely.
  • You can get to T-Bones two ways: By car (over the Buster Boyd Bridge) or by boat.
  • Sunscreen, shorts and just a drop of spilled steak sauce are the perfect attire.

Overall: 33%    Food: 50%    Service: 50%    Ambiance: 75%

Reviews for T-Bones On The Lake

Top Notch Service

We had an awesome group of girls put up with our huge party. The food was great, and so were the drinks. We all really appreciated the top notch service.

Excellent Atmosphere

T Bones on the Lake is a fun place to have delicious food and be served by personable waiters.

lots of smiles!!!

Feels like your walking into a place you’ve been all your life. Friendly, comfortable, inviting, Lots of smiles!!

Austin City Chicken

The chicken was grilled to perfection and I loved the BBQ sauce!!!!

Crappy Place

I just want everybody to know that T-Bones is a crappy place to go…I went there on 8/23/09 and it took my appetizer 45mins to arrive and the waitress still had not took our entree order..When the manager came to the table he said the printer went down but we found that hard to belive considering two people beside us came in 15mins after us and got there app. and entree before we got anything… We think it was because of the color of our skin..When we asked the manger about it he told us we could just leave..His name was Kelly and he was very disrespectful and rude to me and my friends..We know what its like to deal with the public because we are both bartenders in Charlotte N.C… We will never go back to the place again….

February 24, 2015

I have eaten at T Bones On The Lake multiple times, and each time has been amazing. I have never had issue regarding anything there.

January 7, 2015

Great View

T Bones has one of the best views overlooking Lake Wylie. It's a great place to meet new people, and enjoy delicious food.

T-Bones On The Lake is located near the cities of Tega Cay.
People found this by searching for: Restaurants Near Buster Boyd Bridge, Lake Wylie Restaurants, T Bones Restaurant Lake Wylie, T Bones Restaurant Sc, T Bones On The Lake Menu, T Bones On The Lake, and T Bones On The Lake.

Featured in Lake Wylie