T.G.I. Friday's

216-267-0300

Cascade Xing ( )

Brooklyn, OH 44144

Tags: American, Low carb, Open 7 Days, Television, Wine Served, Delivery, Italian, Salads, Sandwiches, and Seafood
  • 753 dishes entered by diners at T.G.I. Friday's
Tips:
  • Gift cards can be purchased in denominations ranging from $10 to $100.
  • With 18-ounce glasses, you might only order one. Friday's is known for its comprehensive drink menu, so try something a little unusual, like the June Bug--made from Midori, coconut rum, banana liqueur and pineapple juice.

Overall: 85%    Food: 83%    Service: 66%    Ambiance: 83%
Pros

• "Nothing, was very disappointed. Brought my daughter family and for my daughter's birthday. On Friday and the service was horrible the food was horrible. No one has bothered to contact me yet . Is it possible for me to receive A complementary dinner!!!"
  • "Great food"
  • "Excellent service"
Cons
  • "Long wait"
  • "N/a"
Comments
  • "No"
  • "By far my favorite restaurant"

Reviews for T.G.I. Friday's

T.G.I. Friday's is located near the cities of Brooklyn Centre, Parma, Lakewood, and Tremont.
People found this by searching for: Friday's On Tiedeman Road, Tgif Tiedeman, Tgif Friday On Tiedeman Road, Friday's Tiedeman Rd, Tgi Fridays Tiedeman Rd, Fridays On Tiedeman Road, Tgi Fridays Tiedeman Road, and Fridays Restaurant On Tiedeman , Cleveland Oh.

Link to T.G.I. Friday's