T.G.I. Friday's

Cascade Xing
Brooklyn, OH 44144

Cuisine: American, Low carb, Italian

Overall
Pros
"Nothing, was very disappointed. Brought my daughter family and for my daughter's birthday. On Friday and the service was horrible the food was horrible. No one has bothered to contact me yet . Is it possible for me to receive A complementary dinner!!!"
"Great food"
"Excellent service"
Cons
"Long wait"
"N/a"
Comments
"No"
"By far my favorite restaurant"

American Low carb Open 7 Days

T.G.I. Friday's  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/04/2013 - A diner from Cleveland, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/20/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Excellent service'
    Cons: 'N/a'
    Comments: 'By far my favorite restaurant'
  • 03/07/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great food'
    Cons: 'Long wait'
    Comments: 'No'
  • 03/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 08/17/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it.
  • 09/17/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 3 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Nothing, was very disappointed. Brought my daughter family and for my daughter's birthday. On Friday and the service was horrible the food was horrible. No one has bothered to contact me yet . Is it possible for me to receive A complementary dinner!!!'
  • 12/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/31/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 05/22/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/15/2015 - A diner from Brunswick, OH tried it.
  • 08/16/2015 - A diner from North Olmsted, OH tried it.
T.G.I. Friday's is located near the cities of Brooklyn Centre, Parma, Lakewood, and Tremont.
People found this by searching for: Tgif Tiedeman, Fridays Tiedeman Road, Fridays Restaurant On Tiedeman , Cleveland Oh, Friday's On Tiedeman Road, Tgi Fridays Tiedeman Road, Friday's Tiedeman Rd, and Tgi Fridays Tiedeman Rd.