T.G.I. Friday's

1.0 rating over 1 review

304-769-0800

51 Goff Mountain Rd ( )

Cross Lanes, WV 25313

Tags: American, Gift Certificates, Happy hour, Liquor Served, Low carb, Open 7 Days, Television, Wine Served, Delivery, and Tgi Friday
  • 722 dishes entered by diners at T.G.I. Friday's

Reviews for T.G.I. Friday's

T.G.I. Friday's

TGI Friday's Cross Lanes WV-AVOID THIS PLACE

DO NOT EAT HERE-FILTHY KITCHEN-SPOILED SAUCE-OLD FOOD-POOR PREPARATION-TGI Fridays is a bar pretending to be a restaurant. My wife became ill when she tasted the sauce for a grilled chicken sandwich which was hard, old and cold. Their fries were the same and extremely salty. We complained to the manager but he had no response except to say the staff was extremely busy. He did not offer any relief, exchange or refund. I noticed other entrees being served around us were mostly fried food. One customer told me never to get any of their trendy looking entrees and that the only thing they couldn’t ruin is fried food.Their prices were way out of line. My wife’s sister had the fried shrimp which were undercooked and mushy. I noticed there are other restaurants in the area fortunately. I Truly hope eating elsewhere will make FRIDAY"S A FORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE.

T.G.I. Friday's is located near the cities of Sattes, Institute, Nitro, Lanham, and St Albans.
People found this by searching for: Fridays Cross Lanes, Tgi Fridays Cross Lanes Wv, Tgif Restaurant Cross Lanes Wv, Tgi Fridays Cross Lanes, Fridays Cross Lanes Wv, Fridays Crosslanes Wv, and Tgif Cross Lanes.

Link to T.G.I. Friday's

T.G.I. Friday's  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  50%  Food:  25%  Service:  50%  Ambiance:  75%
Pros
  •  "Love love love the Jack Daniels flat iron steak. That and the mashed potatoes will put me in heaven !"
  •  "Ordered burger with bacon and It was cold and buns were hard very disappointing ...... The waiter was awesome took very good care of us ..... I didn't say nothing bout the burger for the fact and history of food chains messing with it when u return "
Cons
  •  "KEY POINTS in restaurant u could have shitty service crappy waiter but from the the heart of the store THE KITCHEN, if the foods hot ..... The customer has no room to open their mouths and complain cause u served in incredible condition "HOTTT" "
  •  "Got the jack Daniels chicken & ribs,they were under cooked,cold & ribs had more fat on it then meat"
Comments
  •  "I work two full time Jobs absolutely no lie averaging three hours sleep A night so when Saturday comes around I'm willing to Sacrifice my catching up Sleep To Come eat at your restaurant cause I brag Continuously to everyone about u all how awesome u "