T.G.I. Friday's

2.3 rating over 1 review

731-660-1542

1207 Vann Dr ( )

Jackson, TN 38305-6024

Tags: American, Happy hour, Liquor Served, Low carb, Open 7 Days, Television, Wine Served, Delivery, Italian, and Salads
  • 711 dishes entered by diners at T.G.I. Friday's

Reviews for T.G.I. Friday's

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by sg6923
T.G.I. Friday's

Food Network Menu A Big Letdown

My wife is a big fan of the Food Network. After hearing that TGI Friday’s was partnering to have the winning meals on their menu we decided to give it a try. Big Mistake!

I’m going by description instead of name here. I had the Ahi Tuna burgers. The chipotle bread could NOT be bitten thru. I had to bite and break. The tast was acceptable but for the work required to chew it simply was not worth it.

The biggest disappoint ment was the steak sandwich w/ fried plantain (banana). Again, the flavor was there but the steak (per waiter, flank steak) was the poorest quality I have ever attempted to eat. My wife actually chose that one but passed it to me when she couldn’t chew it. I also passed.

Every restaurant has bad days and normally you would get one of the following: Manager’s apology, discount on meal or discount on our next visit. We got none. Only an apology from our excellent waiter that aplogetically stated “well, you know, new menu items and new help…”.

When you go, stick with the regular items. I think TGI Friday’s missed something; perhaps going to reduced cost ingredients (flank steak for one) to be cost competitive.

Add/Show Comments (2)

T.G.I. Friday's is located near the cities of Oakfield.
People found this by searching for: Fridays In Jackson Ms, Tgi Fridays Jackson Tn, Tgi Fridays In Jackson Ms, Tgi Fridays Jackson Ms, Tgifriday Near Jackson,Ms, Tgi Fridays In Jackson Tn, Tgif Jackson Ms, and Tgi Fridays Jackson.

Featured in Jackson

Link to T.G.I. Friday's

T.G.I. Friday's  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  83%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  100%