T. J. Mulligans

2.0 rating over 1 review

731-660-6595

1037 Union University Dr ( )

Jackson, TN 38305

Description: T. J. Mulligans is a Irish, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Irish, Parking, Outdoor seating, Good For Kids, Catering, Dinner, Lunch, Good for groups, Subs, and Sandwiches
  • 1 dish entered by diners at T. J. Mulligans

Reviews for T. J. Mulligans

T. J. Mulligans

2.0

Good Food, Great Drinks, ROTTEN Service!

I went to TJ Mulligans with a few of my friends one Sunday evening and was looking forward to a night of dinner, drinks, and kareoke. And while the dinner was good (buffalo chicken tenders and french fries), the drinks were fantastic. Unfortunately, neither compliment can be used for the service. The bartender working was extremely rude to me when I asked for a drink he was unfamiliar with. I got the impression that if he’d never heard of this drink that I was making it up. He threw me more than one dirty look and spoke both coldly and harshly to me.

When I went to pay my bill, he was still cold and rude, rolling his eyes as I tried to make pleasent conversation about the kareoke while paying. I was so annoyed by his blunt rudeness that I stopped trying to be polite and just handed him my cash. When I held my hand out for my change, he DROPPED it on the counter and turned his back on me to walk away. I was simply astonished that he was so rude!

My review for TJ Mulligans is that the food is good, the drinks are great, but the service was absolutely rotten. At least it was for me on the Sunday night that I went there. Who knows if the bartender was just having a bad day or if he was tired, but neither is an excuse for treating a paying customer with such disrespect. So if you decide to visit and see a bartender with short blond hair, about 6’0 tall, and weighs about 150-160, be prepared to be treated like a hood rat or worse!

Chicken Tenders

The chicken tenders were delicious, freshly cooked with just the right ammount of side condiments.