423-653-1001

Shallowford Rd & Lee Hwy ( )

Chattanooga, TN 37421

Description: Taco Roc is a Mexican restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid less than $10.
Tags: Authentic Mexican, Mexican, Good For Kids, and Takeout
  • 1 user loves Taco Roc

Reviews for Taco Roc

Tastiest Authentic Mexican I've ever had

I have lived in both NY and CA and this is truly the tastiest Mexican I’ve had. Other places I’ve gone to have had food that is too salty, or the tacos have been dripping with grease; not here. It is served, hot, fast, and tasty. The workers are very efficient, and the kids of the owner run the register; very sweet. It is clean every time I stopped in, and the food was very fresh. They are friendly, too. You feel like you’re in a little part of authentic Mexico when you go there. Have an agua fresca, flavored water; I had the Jamaica. Yummy. They are always expanding the menu too! You will be very pleased with this place. I wouldn’t recommend it if I weren’t sure. Enjoy.

Taco Roc

They have a huge variety of meats to choose...

They have a huge variety of meats to choose from for your entree, and everything is seasoned just right. Their salsa is fresh, and my personal favorite is the chipotle salsa. Their chips are amazing because they’re made fresh to order, and they use a sweet/salty seasoning that I haven’t tasted anywhere else.

People found this by searching for: Taco Rock Chattanooga Tn, Taco Roc, El Taco Rock Mexican Restaurant In Chattanooga Tn, Taco Roc Chattanooga, Taco Roc Chattanooga Menu, Taco Roc Chattanooga, Tn, Taco Roc Menu, and Taco Roc Chattanooga Tn.

Featured in Chattanooga

Listed On

My Restaurant Rotation by Emily_Culberson

Note: Their burritos are nothing but cheese, beans, and meat...you get to add what you want. It doesn't all taste the same like other burrito places.

Dishes: Carnitas burrito with a side of chips. My preferred condiments include lime juice, cilantro, and chipotle salsa.

Link to Taco Roc

Taco Roc  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  75%  Food:  80%  Service:  80%  Ambiance:  60%
Pros
  •  "No good sevice .bad food and rouches "
  •  "I love the food and the service is great!"
Cons
  •  "I have nothin bad to say about taco roc! Its a good place to have lunch with my girls!"
Comments
  •  "No good"