Call 1521 S Long Beach Blvd
Compton, CA 90221-5030

Tacos El Unico 3.0
March 8, 2011

Compelling Atmosphere

After I left the hospital for the 2nd time in 3 days, and after not receiving any meals at the hospital because apparently they don't have any room service there either, I was really hungry. They allowed me to leave after I agreed to wear…
Tacos El Unico 4.0
January 16, 2010

Tacos

The tacos from here r delicious.They also have great salsa. They have the best horchata. The best part of all is that most of the locations are open 24 hrs. A perfect place to go after a party (:
Tacos El Unico 5.0
December 5, 2008

THE BEST

I've been eating at this place since before it was a restuarant. Back when it as just a truck int he parking lot. I've watched this chain grind from the ground up. Food is great, people are awesome.... get out and try some... the joint good

Tacos El Unico  Restaurant Reviews

Tacos El Unico is located near the cities of Rancho Dominguez, East Compton, East Rancho Dominguez, Corpus Christi, and Lynwood.
People found this by searching for: Tacos Unico Menu, Taco El Unico Restaurant Menu, Compton Ca, Tacoselunico.Com, Taco Unico In Long Beach, Taco El Unico En Compton, Tacos El Unico Long Beach, Tacos El Unico Compton Menu, and Tacos Unico In Compton Menu.