TAI Pan Restaurant

508-336-9090

1641 Fall River Ave ( )

Seekonk, MA 02771

Description: TAI Pan Restaurant is a Chinese, Asian fusion, and BBQ restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Chinese, Asian fusion, BBQ, Chicken, Seafood, and Vegetarian
  • 107 dishes entered by diners at TAI Pan Restaurant

Reviews for TAI Pan Restaurant

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by jamesc7
TAI Pan Restaurant

A Great Expierience

Tai Pan has been here as long as I can remember, but this is the first time I have eaten there. Plenty of off street parking in the rear with handicapped parking spaces. The restaurant is neat, clean and staffed with friendly waitstaff who neither rushed us nor made us feel like we were bothering them. Surprisingly, the napkins were thick linen and the atmosphere was such that I felt very comfortable. A look around the room showed the portions to be generously sized and the prices seemed very reasonable to me.
I would have no problem bringing my mother or mother in law there.

Egg Drop Soup

Filled with eggs and so thick that a quick swirl with a spoon raised lasting peaks. It was rich, flavorful and NON greasy. I did feel a need to add a pinch of salt and pepper thou.

Pu Pu Platter for two

All the items were very good and NON greasy but the chicken wings were the stand out item on this appetizer for me. They were moist and seasoned with a familliar yet elusive combination of spices that I could have been just as happy munching on a plate of them all night. The egg rolls were medium sized, packed with flavor and went very well with either the hot mustard or the sweet and sour sauce that accompanied them. The boneless spare ribs were firm without being overly chewey and had a wonderfully bold flavor. The beef and chicken teriyaki were thick, moist and expertly cooked.

Four Happiness with Pan Fried Noodles

“Tender beef, roast pork, jumbo shrimp and chicken sauteed with Chinese vegetables in a delightful sauce” over a bed of pan fried noodles. – Everything was perfect. The beef and pork were tender and cooked just right and the sauce brought everything together without overpowering the dish. I loved the pan fried noodles, they were a nice change from rice.

March 12, 2011

Don't waste your time at tai-pan

Horrible, horrible, horrible. We went in for dinner tonight. The waitress had blonde hair dont know her name but she was rude. The food was terrible. It was cold and did not taste fresh at all. This place has really gone down hill!!

February 10, 2010

Tai Pan Chinese Restaurant

We go to Tai Pan often and recommend it to all our friends. Servers are pleasant and food is excellent.

TAI Pan Restaurant is located near the cities of Norton Center, East Providence, Rumford, Riverside, and Providence.
People found this by searching for: Tai Pan Seekonk, Tai Pan Seekonk Menu, Tai Pan Menu Seekonk, Tai Pan Restaurant Seekonk, Tai Pan Seekonk Ma, Tai Pan Seekonk Ma Menu, and Tia Pan Japanese Restaurant In Seekonk Ma.

Link to TAI Pan Restaurant