900-888-6756

900 Tutor Ln ( )

Evansville, IN 47715

Description: Taj Mahal is a Indian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.
Tags: Indian, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Good for groups
  • 5 dishes entered by diners at Taj Mahal

Reviews for Taj Mahal

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by 10b

WONDERFUL!

Great, great restaurant and FAST service in the evening. The servers are always very nice.

I’ve only been in the evening, not to the buffet, but everyone else I know loves the buffet. They are on the other side of town from where I work.

I LOVE the mushroom saag- it’s addicting!

TERRIBLE!!!

My husband, son and I arrived at 11am for the lunch buffet. The service was TERRIBLE! The food was not fresh… nothing special worth raving about. We had seen that reviews on this restaurant were pretty good… Don’t be FOOLED by old reviews. The staff is rude the $8.99 price for the buffet is for adults, however when I received the bill we were charged the adult price for our 9 year old .(the server argued insisted he was 10 years old and therefor an adult price)…. My husband and I had ice tea my son had the Lassi (which he didn’t drink) =drink charges $9.00. We were treated rudely and over charged for our average buffet meal.
we left there feeling disgusted and disappointed! WILL NEVER RETURN TO THE TAJ MAHAL AGAIN!!!! This establishment is no longer an accredited member of the BBB due to complaints on products and service..

July 10, 2012

Terrible

My husband, son and I arrived at 11am for the lunch buffet. The service was TERRIBLE! The food was not fresh... nothing special worth raving about. We had seen that reviews on this restaurant were pretty good.. Don't be FOOLED by two year…

People found this by searching for: Views About Taj On Evensville,In, Taj Mahal Restaurant Evansville, Taj Mahal Evansville Menu, Taj Mahal Evansville, Indian Buffet Evansville In, Taj Mahal Evansville Indiana, Taj Mahal Evansville Buffet, and Taj Mahal Menu Evansville.

Stan's Original Una Pizza West