Call 900 Tutor Ln
Evansville, IN 47715

Cuisine: Indian, Lunch

Taj Mahal is a Indian and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

kimhp photo

kimhp

Evansville, IN
Taj Mahal 5.0

WONDERFUL!

Great, great restaurant and FAST service in the evening. The servers are always very nice.

I’ve only been in the evening, not to the buffet, but everyone else I know loves the buffet. They are on the other side of town from where I work.

I LOVE the mushroom saag- it’s addicting!

10b photo

10b

Evansville, IN
Taj Mahal 1.0

TERRIBLE!!!

My husband, son and I arrived at 11am for the lunch buffet. The service was TERRIBLE! The food was not fresh… nothing special worth raving about. We had seen that reviews on this restaurant were pretty good… Don’t be FOOLED by old reviews. The staff is rude the $8.99 price for the buffet is for adults, however when I received the bill we were charged the adult price for our 9 year old .(the server argued insisted he was 10 years old and therefor an adult price)…. My husband and I had ice tea my son had the Lassi (which he didn’t drink) =drink charges $9.00. We were treated rudely and over charged for our average buffet meal.
we left there feeling disgusted and disappointed! WILL NEVER RETURN TO THE TAJ MAHAL AGAIN!!!! This establishment is no longer an accredited member of the BBB due to complaints on products and service..

$5 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $2

Buy Now 60% off
Image-5836378-10451612
Indian Good For Kids Takeout

Taj Mahal  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/30/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 09/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/04/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
People found this by searching for: Indian Buffet In Evansville In, Taj Mahal Evansville Indiana, Views About Taj On Evensville,In, Taj Mahal Evansville Menu, Taj Mahal Newburgh, Taj Mahal Menu Evansville, Taj Mahal Restaurant Evansville, Taj Mahal Evansville Indiana Menu, and Taj Mahal Evansville.