- 13 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
3 reviews of Takami Sushi & Robata Restaurant, first by you?
Best Dishes at Takami Sushi & Robata Restaurant
These dishes from the Takami Sushi & Robata Restaurant menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
Aji, Spanish Mackerel
Amaebi, Sweet Shrimp
- An excellent sake list has half a dozen premium and super-premium sakes by the glass, decanter and bottle. The global wine list offers 50 selections; corkage is $15.
- The Kimono Room features outstanding views, audio-visual capabilities, and has an optional private patio.
- Dinner at Takami gets you immediate access to the adjacent Elevate Lounge--unless it's already at capacity.
- The daily happy hour takes place from 4pm to 6pm. Items like popcorn shrimp and spicy tuna rolls are half-price in the lounge.
- There's complimentary shuttle service to Staples Center and the Music Center.
Sun 05:00PM - 11:00PMMon-Thu 11:00AM - 11:00PMFri 11:00AM - 12:00AMSat 05:00PM - 12:00AM
Takami Sushi & Robata restaurant offers only the highest quality sushi grade fish. Featuring 3 kitchens, Sushi, Robata and Asian Fusion. Takami is the only restaurant located in Downtown LA offering outside dining 21 floors above the city with 360 degree views of Los Angeles. Full bar along with extensive wine and sake list. Happy Hour is offered 7 days a week in our lounge.
Link to Takami Sushi & Robata Restaurant
Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.