Tamberino's Pizza & Subs

410-893-4155

2111 Conowingo Rd ( )

Bel Air, MD 21014-1823

Description: Tamberino's Pizza & Subs is a Pizza and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.
Tags: Pizza, Sandwiches, and Takeout
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Tamberino's Pizza & Subs

Reviews for Tamberino's Pizza & Subs

Tamberino's Pizza & Subs

2.0

crab cake smelled like ammonia

My friends and I went here to have a get together for my 70th birthday. I ordered a crab cake….my favorite seafood. The waitress said that it would be 10 minutes prep time and that it would be “a huge crab cake”. My husband picked up our order but mentioned that he thought it smelled “funny”. While it smelled like crab it also had a strong odor of ammonia. I took it to the counter and explained the problem to the clerk who takes orders. She smelled the food and denied that there was anything wrong. I told her the odor was distinct……ammonia…..and I did not want it. She kept pushing it back toward me and stated she had sold 4 that very morning and had no complaints. I told her it was bad seafood. She apparently took it personally and gave a long rant about fresh seafood and how crabmeat always smells like that. My response was that I had an incident where I once purchased in date crab meat and it was spoiled. It can happen and I was NOT going to accept this food. A man standing beside her (cook vs owner) told her to give me something else. I ask for a refund which she grudgingly gave me. The birthday lunch was ruined.

crab cake

July 6, 2009

Tamberino's Pizza & Subs is good

Tamberino's Pizza and subs store is a great place to eat. Reasonable price for the good taste of food. We eat here occasionally and like the food. Would recommend.

June 24, 2009

Want Great Food? Eat Here!!!

Needing to find replacements for our favorite fast food spots when we moved from Balto. City 7 yrs ago we wandered into Tamberino's early on. We wanted to find a single place that not only had employees that took pride in preparing our…

Tamberino's Pizza & Subs is located near the cities of Benson, Bel Air North, and Emmorton.
People found this by searching for: Tamborino Pizza Belair, Tamberinos Menu, Tamberino's Bel Air Md, Tamberino's Pizza, Tamberino's Menu, Tamberino's, Tamberinos, Tamberino's Hickory, and Tamberino's Pizza & Subs.

The Sunny Day Cafe

1decc5bcf6b9c55356833f883298fcd6

Nearby Restaurants

Link to Tamberino's Pizza & Subs

Tamberino's Pizza & Subs  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  99%  Food:  100%  Service:  98%  Ambiance:  85%
Pros
  •  "Good food!!! ...reasonably priced"
  •  "Good food and good service"
  •  "Good food "
  •  "Fresh ingredients huge sub"
  •  "Great rolls"
  •  "Great food great service!!!!"
  •  "Food was good."
  •  "Good portions for the price... Definetly worth it "
  •  "Great food. Great portions. Best subs around. "
  •  "Huge good quality cheesesteaks a whole is 24 inches"
  •  "Bitchin! Overall"
  •  "Really goid crabcakes.... Tasty!"
  •  "Best subs "
  •  " Awesome cheese steak sub!"
Cons
  •  "More of a carry out place, but plenty of seating if you want. The food makes up for what may be lacking in ambiance. "
  •  "None"
  •  "Ambiance. "
  •  "Decor "
  •  " none"