Tan Thai

carterlm1

Cincinnati, OH
Tan Thai 3.0

Good food, good price

Maybe this isn’t the most “Thai” restaurant I’ve ever been to, but it was tasty and with our coupon we got in our local circular, our meal was very affordable. Also, the interior is very nice and the restaurant was not crowded at all.

I had the Chicken Pad Thai and it was excellent. The Spicy Thai was also good (per my husband). The wonton appetizer was tasty, but was very heavy on the cream cheese.

I will definitely go there again. Overall the price for the food was great.

Chicken Pad Thai

Wonton Appetizer

uthiker photo

uthiker

Cincinnati, OH
Tan Thai 5.0

Wonderful and Inexpensive Lunch

Two of my coworkers went with me for this lunch and all had a great experience. I had the chicken pad thai and it was great. I got a 3 out of 5 on the heat scale and will probably go to a 4 next time but always play it safe the first time. Very flavorful! My friend had a wide noodle dish with thai basil. I had a small bite and….amazing! We also had a spring roll which was very nicely done. One of the best parts is that lunch is only 5.95. You can’t beat that! I even had leftovers for lunch tomorrow! Visit this place and keep them around!

Chicken Pad Thai

Thai Asian Chinese

Tan Thai   Restaurant Reviews

• 02/10/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/07/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/10/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Tan Thai is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Tan Thai Cincinnati Menu, Tan Thai Restaurant, Tan Thai, Tan Thai Menu Springdale, Tan Thai Cincinnati, Tan Thai Menu, and Thai Pan Springdale.