513-782-8100

11482 Springfield Pike ( )

Cincinnati, OH 45246-3523

Neighborhoods: Springdale

Tags: Thai, Asian, Chinese, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Good for groups
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Tan Thai

Reviews for Tan Thai

3.0

Good food, good price

Maybe this isn’t the most “Thai” restaurant I’ve ever been to, but it was tasty and with our coupon we got in our local circular, our meal was very affordable. Also, the interior is very nice and the restaurant was not crowded at all.

I had the Chicken Pad Thai and it was excellent. The Spicy Thai was also good (per my husband). The wonton appetizer was tasty, but was very heavy on the cream cheese.

I will definitely go there again. Overall the price for the food was great.

Chicken Pad Thai

Wonton Appetizer

Add/Show Comments (1)

Wonderful and Inexpensive Lunch

Two of my coworkers went with me for this lunch and all had a great experience. I had the chicken pad thai and it was great. I got a 3 out of 5 on the heat scale and will probably go to a 4 next time but always play it safe the first time. Very flavorful! My friend had a wide noodle dish with thai basil. I had a small bite and….amazing! We also had a spring roll which was very nicely done. One of the best parts is that lunch is only 5.95. You can’t beat that! I even had leftovers for lunch tomorrow! Visit this place and keep them around!

Chicken Pad Thai

Add/Show Comments (1)

Tan Thai is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Tan Thai Restaurant, Tan Thai Cincinnati Menu, Tan Thai Menu Springdale, Tan Thai, Thai Restaurant Springdale Ohio, Tan Thai Cincinnati, and Tan Thai Menu.

Link to Tan Thai