603-856-7614

1 Eagle Square ( )

Concord, NH 03301

View Hours
Description: Tandy's Top Shelf is a Catering, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Eagle Square, Catering, Dinner, Lunch, Good for groups, Breakfast, Takeout, Parking, Outdoor seating, and Fast Food
  • 4 dishes entered by diners at Tandy's Top Shelf

Reviews for Tandy's Top Shelf

Great quick lunch spot & Fun Family Dining

Tandy’s is a great addition to the Concord area. Although we live about an hour away, we stop in frequently when passing through concord to a high school sporting event or when we are in town on business. Tandy’s offers a fast lunch menu and is very reasonably priced. The menu has a little bit of Americana for everyone and includes their own twist on casual dining classics as well as chef created dishes.
Dinner at Tandy’s is priced right and also attractive to the kids and family, and the one time that we stopped in after hours the place was really alive.
I highly recommend Tandy’s, and hope that you enjoy it as much as we do.

4.0

So far so good!

If you’ve lived in the Concord, NH area for any length of time, you know this space has changed restaurants a number of times. This time, it might just make it.

The ambiance is good, although the lounge could use some comfy upholstered chairs clustered together in private settings. The main restaurant rooms are nicely appointed, and there’s a “back room” area that would make a good spot for large gatherings.

The food I’ve tried has been excellent, although I confess I’ve been so happy with two of their dishes that I haven’t ventured beyond them.

I’d give Tandy’s a 5-star rating except some of the staff are either totally inexperienced or regularly in a bad mood. In other words, unless you get the manager (or perhaps he’s the owner) you’re likely to feel as if you’re annoying your waitress.

Fresh Berry and Shrimp Salad

A brilliant mix of fresh flavors, this salad is a fabulous deal for a lunch or dinner entree.

Lobster Roll

When their lobster roll is available (it’s seasonal) it’s my go-to choice. The chef goes light on the mayo, letting the lobster carry the taste and — my my — how very nice.

Tandy's Top Shelf Was The Worst Experience of My Life- Besid

Tandy’s Top Shelf Was The Worst Experience of My Life- Besides That Time When I Got Raped

Oh, where to start? To say Tandy’s Top Shelf was an horrible experience would be an understatement. Now, I knew when I accompanied some girlfriends to this dump that I shouldn’t expect much from Concord, NH but even my low expectations managed to overshadowed by the garbage shrewd dance floor filled with overweight Nascar clad girls and their white boy gangstas. I was in for a real treat I could tell. I was there to celebrate a girlfriends birthday and the first this I noticed was the shitty DJ, how could I not when every other song was interrupted by 30 full seconds of loud sirens reminiscent of Warsaw in WWII. DJ Meeks. DJ Meeks. DJ Meeks. The evening started off with a Rhianna block party and continued on a downward slope from there. I was confused by DJ Meeks song choices as they were noticeably lacking a beat and no one in the crowd seemed into them but they continued on through the night. After a while I rationalized that DJ Meeks had merely forgotten his music collection and grabbed his girlfriend’s CD case out of her Jetta in an attempt to salvage his DJ career but no, no, DJ Meeks was rocking out to the girly tunes as they blared out of the fuzzy sounding speakers. Yes, I could see with the aid of the bright overhead lights that remained on all night long that DJ Meeks was in fact grooving to the tunes and had actually INTENDED to play this crap. I hoped to mask my disappointment for my girlfriend’s and thought that maybe with the aid of some alcohol and an IPod I might be able to dance as well so I ordered the drink special, a Long Island Iced Tea but had to water it down to get it down without coughing since the whole thing was merely a drink mix and ice. My efforts were fruitless, I could not drink them fast enough to get a buzz since similar to non-alcoholic beer, I peed it out (in the small bathroom with only two stalls) before the alcohol could take hold. At one point I was stared at by a 65 year old homeless man in a sweatsuit for 25 minutes but managed to lose him when some 300 pound middle aged lesbians started going at it by the pool table, TANDY"S LETS ANYONE IN as long as they pay the cover. I am still pretty annoyed that I had to pay the cover to be stared at by homeless people and white trash but like I said, I was being a supportive friend.

I had to wait for 45 minutes to get my coat since my coat check ticket (and $20 bill) were stolen out of my back pocket while I fought at the bar to get my order taken and I am not complaining about the wait but am pointing out that during this time I was able to take a survey of the customers as they came through the line and my findings were quite revealing. For one, not one person disagreed with me that DJ Meeks sucks and 43 people in a row all gave a positive “wicked bad” when asked their opinions of the DJ. Bartenders had agreed earlier in the evening as well as a body guard (Joshua) about the crap quality of the DJ but when I helpfully approached the owner (stupid short one with a blue and white checkered flannel shirt, Greg I think) to let him know what his customers were saying I was told to (F) off and to never come back. I found out from a few customers that DJ Meeks and this owner Greg have a thing going and that I had insulted his boyfriend but I am still a customer and was blown away with how much of a (JERK) this guy was. He actually got in my face (I’m 5’3" and he was eye level) and I had to push him away and threaten to call the police in order to be allowed to leave the club and all I wanted was my ugly GAP coat from the coat check. DO NOT GO TO TANDY"S TOP SHELF UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE RAPED AND ROBBED BY CUSTOMERS OR ATTACKED PHYSICALLY BY THE OWNER!!

DJ Meeks aka Jason Meekins Sucks (unless you are an 11 year old girl maybe)

Greg Tandy Sucks

Tandy’s Top Shelf SUCKS

long island iced tea

4.0

Try Tandy's Top Shelf

Went here for lunch. My companion chose as a appetizer for us the sweet glazed chicken wings. I am not a big chicken wing fan, but I thought these could have been a little crisper. I had the Aloha burger, which came with fries, and it was very good. I also ordered a side of cole slaw as I am a big fan and have to try cole slaw wherever I go—theirs was excellent! My companion chose the reuben sandwich which was a special that day. It was a big sandwich and came with lots of fries. I found the fries perhaps a bit too salty for my taste, but I think most diners would find them perfect! We were too full for dessert, unfortunately. I look forwad to going back and trying one (or two) of the great-sounding cocktails that were mentioned in the Concord Monitor Insider’s review of Tandy’s. The service was friendly, if a little slow considering there were not many diners at that time of day.

Aloha Burger

I wasn’t sure I would like the pineapple, mango, and cherry topping on a burger, but found it very tasty and a nice change from the usual toppings.

People found this by searching for: Tandy's Restaurant Concord Nh, Tandy's Top Shelf, Tandys Concord Nh, Top Shelf Concord Nh, Tandy's Concord Nh, Tandys Top Shelf, Tandys Menu Concord Nh, and Tandy's Top Shelf Concord Nh.

Granite Restaurant at The Centennial Hotel
Olive Garden
O'Steaks and Seafood South
New England Cupcake
  • star rating
Tea Garden Restaurant

Link to Tandy's Top Shelf

Tandy's Top Shelf  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  75%
Pros
  •  "Just had appetizers and drinks, they were great. The price was even better!"
  •  "1/2 price drinks and apps from 3 to 10"
Cons
  •  "Club scene on the weekends. Dinner is sub par. Buffet is meh. "
Comments
  •  "3-10pm in the bar for 1/2 price apps and drinks is worth it. "