Call 3 W Ridge Pike

JT25

Royersford, PA
Tang's Garden 4.0

Too Great

I was referred by a friend to Tang’s Garden and their food was indeed better than the one that I used to go. My whole family enjoyed the meal and the value was great for the price. We are definitely going to continued to go there. Overall a great experience.

rjh777 photo

rjh777

Schwenksville, PA
Tang's Garden 5.0

Tang's Garden.........great Chinese Food!

I have been going to Tang’s Chinese for about 2 years and it has GREAT Chinese food. I go there every week practically. There are a lot of Oriental food places around that area and I have been to quite a few of them but Tangs is hands down the best. If you like great tasting food this place is the place!!

BBQ spare ribs

Great food period at Tangs

Chinese Food Chinese Takeout

Tang's Garden  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 05/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 09/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/21/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Tang's Garden is located near the cities of Limerick Twp, Neiffer, Linfield, Perkiomen, and Trappe.
People found this by searching for: Tangs Garden Limerick, Tangs Garden Limerick Pa, Tangs Garden, Tangs Garden Limerick Menu, Tang's Garden Online Reviews, Tang's Garden Limerick Pa, and Tang's Garden.