Taste of Bollywood Fine Indian Cusine

5.0 rating over 1 review

973-927-1900

275 Roxbury Mall ( )

Succasunna, NJ 07876

Description: Taste of Bollywood Fine Indian Cusine is a American, Vegetarian, and Indian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.
Tags: American, Multi Layered, Fun, Vegetarian, Fresh, Quality, Indian, Reservations, Succasunna-Kenvil, and Chef Inspired
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Taste of Bollywood Fine Indian Cusine

Reviews for Taste of Bollywood Fine Indian Cusine

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by mariam3
Taste of Bollywood Fine Indian Cusine

Wish I had more space to write! A+++!!!

This place is TOP NOTCH! I’ve eaten at many local Indian restaurants and this one beats even the priciest establishment I’ve patronized. Whether you are a fan of Bollywood movies or not, you know from the minute you walk in that details matter. The decor is a delightful, cohesive homage to Bollywood film stars. Happily, this attention to detail translates to the food as well. The scrumptious HOUSE MADE tamarind chutney is a multi-layered blend of dates, tamarind, and exotic spices. My son took me there on a slow week night and our host (and owner), Vick Kaushik, was happy to explain the ingredients to us (not that I could hope to replicate it’s complexity….yum!). I had lamb rogan josh – a very generous portion of large chunks of lean, quality lamb in a creamy sauce that managed to be rich without being greasy. The naan was the tastiest, best textured naan I’ve eaten in a long time and my son’s shrimp biryani was fresh and fragrantly spiced. You have GOT to try this place!

Lamb rogan josh

This luscious dish of first quality lamb (no fat, no gristle, just large chunks of lean, fresh meat) came in a creamy sauce that was missing only one thing….the pool of grease I’ve sometimes found when ordering this dish. No regrets here! The chef knew how to create a rich emulsion without the greasy feel. The portion was large – huge really, especially when compared to portions I’ve received in the many other Indian restaurants I’ve tried. Everything was absolutely fresh and well-prepared. The lightly seasoned basmati rice that accompanied had small, fragrant seeds. Order this with the garlic naan and you won’t be disappointed.

Taste of Bollywood Fine Indian Cusine is located near the cities of Succasunna Kenvil, Ledgewood, Roxbury, Kenvil, and Mine Hill.
People found this by searching for: Taste Of Bollywood Roxbury, Indian Food Ledgewood Nj, Bollywood Restaurant Ledgewood Nj, Taste Of Bollywood Ledgewood Nj, Bollywood Nj Indian Food, Taste Of Bollywood Succasunna, Bollywood Indian Restaurant In Ledgewood Nj, Bollywood Place , Nj, and Taste Of Bollywood Nj.

Taste of Bollywood