Taste of China

211 Ne A St
Grants Pass, OR 97526

Cuisine: Chinese

Taste of China is a Chinese restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"No pros.. Ended up walking out all this place cares about is your money going to their register.. Couldn't even communicate with them and the food was crap.. This last time I asked if I could substitute rice since I'm allergic and they said they can take "
"Good food, fast and very friendly! "
Cons
"Everything.. Cut your loss and close .."
Comments
"Don't waste your time or money all they are is money hungry.. This is america our service means something... For more check out wereviewedya.com"
QueneT photo

QueneT

Grants Pass, OR
Taste of China 1.0

Poor Everything

I used to enjoy eating at T of C, the food was fresh. Last visit, the service was terrible!! There were two of us dining, I asked for pink sauce, hot mustard and seeds for both of us. I was rudely told " NO, you can share, I don’t want to do 6 dishes". We had sweet and sour chicken, it was greasy and tough. I’ll never go back.

Sweet & Sour Pork or Chicken

Tough and greasy

honeyoat photo

honeyoat

Grants Pass, OR
Taste of China 1.0

Taste Of China

I use to eat here alot but Never again will i eat here… I went here to catch up with an old friend, I ordered the sweet an sour chicken an fried rice.
I got half way done with my food when i noticed there were ANTS in the pink sauce!!!!! it was gross.

Sweet & Sour Chicken

to much sauce. Found ants in my food

Chinese

Taste of China  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/28/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 07/11/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 11/23/2013 - A diner from Beaverton, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/05/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/21/2014 - A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it.
  • 06/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 03/28/2015 - A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Good food, fast and very friendly! '
  • 05/28/2015 - A diner tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'No pros.. Ended up walking out all this place cares about is your money going to their register.. Couldn't even communicate with them and the food was crap.. This last time I asked if I could substitute rice since I'm allergic and they said they can take '
    Cons: 'Everything.. Cut your loss and close ..'
    Comments: 'Don't waste your time or money all they are is money hungry.. This is america our service means something... For more check out wereviewedya.com'
  • 06/11/2015 - A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.
People found this by searching for: A Taste Of China Menu Grants Pass, Taste Of China Grants Pass Menu, Taste Of China Grants Pass, Taste Of China Menu, Taste Of China Menu Grants Pass Or, A Taste Of China Grants Pass Menu, Tast Of China Grants Pass Or, and Taste Of China Menu Grants Pass.