941-388-1442

322 John Ringling Blvd ( )

Sarasota, FL 34236

Neighborhoods: St. Armands

Description: Taste Of Italy is a Italian and Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Italian, Delivery, Pizza, Good For Kids, Takeout, Good for groups, and Online Ordering
  • 180 dishes entered by diners at Taste Of Italy

Reviews for Taste Of Italy

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by SarahJo
Taste Of Italy

Horrible Place! dont waste your money!!

I ordered a stromboli to be delivered to my work. When i got it i started to eat and noticed it had raw dough in it. Immediately i called them back to try and resolve the issue and he said they werent going to fix the problem and hung up on me. I called back and he threatened to call the cops and have me arrested for harassment. So bottom line is

1: i got undercooked food i couldnt eat
2: they would not refund for their mistake
3: he threatened to have me arrested cause i wanted them to fix the problem??!?

Terrible customer service and undercooked food. Dont waste your time here, dont give them your hard earned money cause when they mess up your out that money and they will not give it back!!

Meat Stromboli

1: i got undercooked food i couldnt eat
2: they would not refund for their mistake
3: he threatened to have me arrested cause i wanted them to fix the problem??!?

2.0

3 Strikes and they're out!

After three visits to ATaste of Italy, my husband and I have pledged to never go there again. Although the food was fresh and tasted good, we left with a “bad taste in our mouths” for the last time.

1. The owner was rude and unprofessional when he stopped a person from using his restroom because the person was not a “paying customer.” This was followed by a complaint about how much the water bill costs him each month…something you have to take into account when running a business on an upscale island on Florida’s west coast.

2. A $9.00 calzone did not come with dipping sauce, and we were charged $1.00 for about 2 Tablespoons. Stingy business practice.

3. When we ordered water, we were told that they had only bottled water unless we wanted it from “the sink.” Not very good presentation. SO, we ordered soda, and the menu stated clearly that was ONLY 1 FREE REFILL. And when the glasses came almost full of ice with a little soda squeezed in the cracks, I felt another dose of Stingy vibe. As a side note I saw the waitress open a bottle of water and split it between two ladies sitting at the next table. A few sips each at the end of a long, hot Florida sunny day won’t go very far.

4. There was only ONE waitress for the whole place. She was responsible for every table…around 8 tables at point. She worked very hard and we were sure to tip her well, not punishing her for her boss’ behavior, but everything took a long time.

5. We were there over an hour and a half…..waiting for one calzone and one pizza, which, along with our two sodas, ran us over $33.00 BEFORE tip.

In short: too much time and too much money for not enough value, customer service, and professionalism.

Try CARAGUILO’S on Palm Avenue in Sarasota

Calzone

People found this by searching for: Taste Of Italy St. Armands, Taste Of Italy St Armbands Circle, Taste Of Italy Sarasota, Taste Of Italy Sarasota Fl, Tast Of Ity St Armands Circle, Taste Of Italy Sarasota Menu, Taste Of Italy St Armands Menu, Taste Of Italy St Armands, and Taste Of St. Armonds.

Mozaic Restaurant