Call 7890 University Ave Ne
Fridley, MN 55432-2625

Cuisine: Thai, Asian, Chinese

Overall
Pros
"The food is what it's all about! Phenomenal "
"Egg rolls were amazing!"
RondaK photo

RondaK

Coon Rapids, MN
Taste of Thailand - Fridley 4.0

Don't Drive By!

For the longest time my husband and I would drive by Taste of Thailand on the way to Minneapolis to eat. Then one day I really needed a Thai fix and we did not want to drive that far. We stopped in and were pleasantly surprised. I am still going to need to go to True Thai once in a while, but this is close by and very convenient.

Taste of Thailand - Fridley 3.0
April 16, 2010

Taste of Thailand LI

had lunch there what I had was ok the other that i was with like it very much a little to spicey for me ... the service was ok
Taste of Thailand - Fridley 5.0
November 24, 2009

Taste Of Thailand Ii is the best I've had

This is an unpretentious restaurant. It's location looks like it used to be a part of the now out-of-business Country Kitchen chain, now turned into a Thai Restaurant. I can't get enough of their fried egg rolls and Pad Thai. There…

Thai Delivery Asian
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 09:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 10:00PM

Taste of Thailand - Fridley  Restaurant Reviews

Taste of Thailand - Fridley is located near the cities of Spring Lake Park, Hilltop, Coon Rapids, Columbia Hts, and Mounds View.
People found this by searching for: Taste Of Thailand Fridley, Taste Of Thailand Fridley Menu, Amazing Taste Thiland Fridley Mn, Thai Restaurant Fridley Mn, Taste Of Thailand Fridley Mn, Taste Of Thailand Mn Fridley, Thai Restaurant In Fridley, Thai Restaurants Near 55432, and Taste Of Thailand Fridley Minneapolis.