Taste of Thailand - Fridley

763-571-1188

7890 University Ave Ne ( )

Fridley, MN 55432-2625

View Hours
Tags: Thai, Delivery, Asian, Chinese, Takeout, Good for groups, Good For Kids, and Vegan
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Taste of Thailand - Fridley

Reviews for Taste of Thailand - Fridley

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by RondaK
Taste of Thailand - Fridley

4.0

Don't Drive By!

For the longest time my husband and I would drive by Taste of Thailand on the way to Minneapolis to eat. Then one day I really needed a Thai fix and we did not want to drive that far. We stopped in and were pleasantly surprised. I am still going to need to go to True Thai once in a while, but this is close by and very convenient.

April 16, 2010

Taste of Thailand LI

had lunch there what I had was ok the other that i was with like it very much a little to spicey for me ... the service was ok

November 24, 2009

Taste Of Thailand Ii is the best I've had

This is an unpretentious restaurant. It's location looks like it used to be a part of the now out-of-business Country Kitchen chain, now turned into a Thai Restaurant. I can't get enough of their fried egg rolls and Pad Thai. Thereā€¦

Taste of Thailand - Fridley is located near the cities of Spring Lake Park, Hilltop, Coon Rapids, Columbia Hts, and Mounds View.
People found this by searching for: Thai Restaurant In Fridley, Taste Of Thailand Fridley Mn, Taste Of Thailand Fridley Menu, Taste Of Thailand In Spring Lake Park/Fridley, Taste Of Thailand Fridley, Thai Restaurant Fridley Mn, Taste Of Thailand Fridley Fridley Mn, and Taste Of Thailand Mn Fridley.

Link to Taste of Thailand - Fridley

Taste of Thailand - Fridley  Restaurant Reviews

Pros
  •  "Egg rolls were amazing!"