Taste of Thailand - Fridley

Cuisine: Thai, Asian, Chinese

Overall
Pros
"The food is amazing! They provide consistently good food and friendly service."
"The food is awesome! Spring rolls are the best I've had. Not a fan of curry but I like their's!"
"The food is what it's all about! Phenomenal "
"Egg rolls were amazing!"
Cons
"The location itself isn't great, and I don't like to go there to eat. We always order takeout from here."
"Not the best ambience, but the food makes up for it."
RondaK photo

RondaK

Coon Rapids, MN

Don't Drive By!

For the longest time my husband and I would drive by Taste of Thailand on the way to Minneapolis to eat. Then one day I really needed a Thai fix and we did not want to drive that far. We stopped in and were pleasantly surprised. I am still going to need to go to True Thai once in a while, but this is close by and very convenient.

Thai Delivery Asian
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 09:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 10:00PM

Taste of Thailand - Fridley  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/03/2013 - A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it.
  • 10/24/2013 - A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 04/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Egg rolls were amazing!'
  • 07/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 11/10/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/06/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/31/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/17/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The food is what it's all about! Phenomenal '
  • 05/25/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/19/2015 - A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The food is awesome! Spring rolls are the best I've had. Not a fan of curry but I like their's!'
    Cons: 'Not the best ambience, but the food makes up for it.'
  • 10/31/2015 - A diner from Saint Paul, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/08/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The food is amazing! They provide consistently good food and friendly service.'
    Cons: 'The location itself isn't great, and I don't like to go there to eat. We always order takeout from here.'
Taste of Thailand - Fridley is located near the cities of Spring Lake Park, Hilltop, Coon Rapids, Columbia Hts, and Mounds View.
People found this by searching for: Taste Of Thailand Fridley, Fridley Mn Thai, Taste Of Thailand Mn Fridley, Taste Of Thailand Fridley Menu, Thai Food Fridley, Thai Restaurant Fridley Mn, Coupons For Taste Of Thailand Fridley Mn, Taste Of Thailand Fridley Mn, and Thai Restaurant In Fridley.