Tau Tau Restaurant

3.2 rating over 1 review
6413 Shiplett Blvd
Burke, VA 22015-3446

Cuisine: Chinese, Thai

Tau Tau Restaurant is a Chinese and Thai restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great meals"
happymommyx4 photo

happymommyx4

Burke, VA
Tau Tau Restaurant 3.0

Delivery is a wonderful thing

My family and I really love Chinese food. So trying out Tau Tau was inevitable. I would say that an average for all of the dishes would fall at a solid three stars. Some dishes are good, and some are so-so. My children love the sesame shrimp. It is a bit sweet for me, but the shrimp is very large. We have tried most everything on the menu and are usually satisfied with what we order. The only thing I couldn’t recommend would be the pan fried noodles. They were a bit rubbery and crunchy; not great. It may have been just that on time. I don’t know. I never ordered it again. My children really like the shrimp toast, but I find it can be greasy at times. We all really like the crabmeat rangoon appetizer. There are never any left when we get them. It isn’t bad for a quick Chinese delivery place. If you choose to eat in, the atmosphere is always pleasant. The staff is always friendly. I have found the delivery to be really quick, and it has always been within the estimated time. On one ocassion I called and had food within 10 minutes. Not bad, huh? If I could rate just their delivery, I ’d give them five stars.

Creamy Prawn

I love prawns and I love pineapple. I wasn’t sure what to expect from the marriage of the two. I was pleasantly surprised and found I liked the dish. If you like creamy and sweet dishes, this is one for you. The prawns are battered and fried. The sauce is creamy and sweet with pinapple chunks.

Chinese Thai Good For Kids

Tau Tau Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/21/2013 - A diner from Fredericksburg, VA tried it and liked it.
  • 05/28/2013 - A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it.
  • 12/20/2013 - A diner from Springfield, VA tried it.
  • 01/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/06/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/16/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/27/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 04/08/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 04/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 05/21/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/13/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/17/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 06/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 07/13/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 07/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/27/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/03/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 11/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 11/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and rated it 5 stars. They liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great meals'
  • 11/26/2014 - A diner from Washington, DC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/22/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/04/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 01/05/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/09/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 02/07/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/10/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 03/10/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/12/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/10/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/01/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/24/2015 - A diner from Springfield, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Tau Tau Restaurant is located near the cities of North Springfield, West Springfield, and Fairfax Station.
People found this by searching for: Tau Tau Sunnyvale, Burke Tau Tau Delivery, Tau Tau Burke Menu, Tau Tau Restaurant, Tau Tau Sunnyvale Menu, Tau Tau Menu, Tau Tau, Tau Tau Springfield, and Tau Tau Restaurant Sunnyvale Ca.