5.0 rating over 1 review

508-543-6543

98 Patriot Pl ( )

Foxboro, MA 02035-1375

Description: Tavolino is a Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Italian, Casual Elegant, OpenTable, Reservations, and Foxboro
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Tavolino

From OpenTable:

Tavolino is a casual-upscale restaurant serving classic and contemporary Italian dishes. We have twenty gourmet pizzas with a pizza bar at which you can sit as our professional staff perfects their creations. Our wine list has over 150 hand picked selections, seventeen of which are available by the glass. We have a full bar where we invite guests to enjoy all items on our lunch and dinner menus. Our cafe opens at 8:00am daily serving specialty coffee and espresso beverages. We also offer many pastries baked in our hearth ovens.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for Tavolino

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by adennis

Not just a pizza joint

My wife and I went here for dinner Fri 9/18, we took our grandchildren with us. Was a little chaotic, just a lot of people. Made the mistake of not making a reservation had quite the wait. made reservations for tonight for just the wife and i. If you plan on dining here on a weekend definitely make a reservation. Everyone there was very pleasant. they have these neat little mini-carafes for wine, i tried the malbec my wife got a white sangria overall everything was great. Our server gave us great suggestions talked me out of getting a cheese pizza to try the special. i believe his name was bryan was really loud couldn’t make out what he said. All of his suggestions were great and he had quite the personality on him. he was very efficient and professional but yet was funny and made us all feel welcome. I look forward to eating there again, this time without the grandkids. Hopefully Bryan will be there tonight but if not, I feel confident that they’re staff are all as efficient as he was. Maybe i’ll try the pizza tonight.

Osso Bucco and an eggplant pizza

For dinner i got the veal osso bucco, my wife got a pizza, and the kids a pasta dish that they split which came with a free sunday.

Tavolino is located near the cities of Foxborough, South Foxboro, Mansfield, and Mansfield Center.
People found this by searching for: Tavolino Restaurant Ma, Tavolino Restaurant Foxboro, Tavolino Restaurant Foxboro Menu, Tavoino Foxborough Ma, Tavolino Menu, Tavolino Foxboro Menu, Tavolino's Foxboro, and Tavolino Foxboro.

Tastings Wine Bar and Bistro