856-875-9700

2021 N Black Horse Pike ( )

Williamstown, NJ 08094

Description: Taylors Grill & Bar is a American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid less than $10.
Tags: American, Reservations, and Lousy Food
  • 3 dishes entered by diners at Taylors Grill & Bar
  • 1 user wants to eat at Taylors Grill & Bar

Reviews for Taylors Grill & Bar

• 6 reviews
  • First reviewed by Mycroft

Food just fair - Service sorely lacking

Here are the main points of a letter I wrote the Owner of Taylors Bar and Grill in Williamstown, NJ.
After six weeks of waiting for a reply, I don’t think I’m going to get one.

(The food isn’t that great and the service can be awful. You can see how much they care…)

A reservation was made for a party of 20 for 6 PM. At 6:15, both the waiter and a manager were informed we had to leave by 7:30. Although our waiter did have some help taking orders, he was left to do most of the work for our large party himself. Even though the dinners were all salads, sandwiches and grilled vegetables, the first meal did not arrive until about 7:05. They then dribbled out until 7:25.

Except for a few apologies from our waiter, nobody informed us there would be a problem preparing our food in time for us to eat it. It was not acceptable for dinners for a single party to arrive over a 25 minute span of time. And we certainly can’t figure out why it took until 7:15 to deliver a salad and why one order of grilled vegetables arrived around seven and the last at 7:25. Three of the last four meals were brought at 7:15 leaving several people very little time to eat.

Sadly, it gets worse. When the last meal was brought at 7:25, we informed our waiter that we didn’t think we should be charged for the last four meals which were brought out so late and asked to speak to the manager. She offered no apologies and said she had to go find out what she could do for us. About five minutes later, instead of delivering the news herself, she sent over a waitress with the bill which only had the last meal deducted.

This didn’t sit well with several people who had to approach her to discuss it further. She finally deducted the other three meals and made the comment “It’s a Saturday night – What do you expect?”

Nobody left happy and we had to rush to our show.

TAYLORS IS BETTER!!!

Ok, I re-visited Taylors and it is sooo much better. They have a dance floor and a very nice bar. If you live in SIcklerville, Williamstown or one of the surrounding towns try it after work and especially on Friday & Saturday evenings. You’ll love the big plasma tv and music. The food isn’t so great but it’s not that bad either. Hope to see you there.

Sampler

The sampler had buffalo wings, steak wraps, potato wedges and other stuff. It was good.

Stay Away From Taylor's

Taylor’s practices a policy of spam-texting your cell phone.I don’t know how they got my # but the texts won’t stop even after I called them twice and they assured me the annoying messages would cease.Anyone that irresponsible has no business preparing food for humans.Their food sucks,their employees suck and their business model sucks.Stay away from Taylor’s unless you enjoy endless harrassment via your cell phone

bang bang shrimp!!!

taylors in williamstown has amazing appetizers… the bang bang shrimp is to die for. they also have good drink specials and something going on every night of the week. the staff is very friendly… overall every time i go there it’s a good time.

bang bang shrimp

February 12, 2011

Parties & Events

My family & I have been to Taylor's on numerous occasions and have had several parties there. I recently had my husband's 50th surprise birthday party, and it was a very good time had by all. The food, service & atmosphere were…

Taylors Grill & Bar is located near the cities of Sicklerville, Erial, and Erail.
People found this by searching for: Taylor's Bar And Grill Williamstown Nj, Taylors Restaurant Nj, Taylors Williamstown Nj, Taylors In Turnersville Nj, Taylor Restaurant Nj, Taylors Turnersville, Taylors Turnersville Nj, and Taylors Restaurant Williamstown Nj.

Library IV
Jin House
Highlander Pub & Grille
Cafe Capri
John's Pizza

Link to Taylors Grill & Bar

Taylors Grill & Bar  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%