Tellini's Restaurant

3.5 rating over 1 review
1515 Perimeter Pkwy NW
Huntsville, AL 35806-3521

Cuisine: Italian

Tellini's Restaurant is a Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

Pros
"Good prices and great food. Their grilled. chicken Caesar is the best using a real grilled. chicken breast instead of the strips most places use."
mlpgizmo photo

mlpgizmo

Madison, AL
Tellini's Restaurant 2.0

BUG IN SALT AND POOR MANAGEMENT!

During a visit on 09/16/10 we discovered a bug inside the salt shaker, which my son promptly gave to an employee without creating a big issue of the matter. At this point our assumption was that the salt shaker would be emptied and sanitized. Surprisingly the salt shaker was returned to our table within a few minutes, with the same amount of salt, minus the bug. It did not appear that the salt shaker had been washed, or even that the salt had been replaced. When we found the bug the salt shaker was only about half full and when it was returned to us it was still about half full. Although this was cause for concern we did not say a word and just simply did not use the salt. Upon receiving our food my husbands baked spaghetti had little to no sauce on it. Upon asking James (management) for more sauce he informed me, in a very apathetic manner, it would be .81 cents. I was not requesting extra sauce. I was simply requesting the sauce that should have been put on the spaghetti in the first place. After being treated the way we were today, and witnessing the incident with the salt shaker, we will not be returning. I think it is sad that a business will jeopardize good customers over a mere nickel, which is probably what the amount of sauce I was requesting would have costs the restaurant.

Baked Bolognese

Little to no sauce – dry noodles! Upon requesting sauce from managment was told it would cost .81 cents. Hello??? I had already paid for sauce on my noodles when I purchased the dish – what the heck? :-/

Baked Ziti

Love this dish and eat it every time we visit Tellini’s, which used to be quite frequently. Won’t be going back though until managment has an attitude adjustment.

Italian Delivery BYOB

Tellini's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/29/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 08/24/2013 - A diner from Fairburn, GA tried it.
  • 12/13/2013 - A diner from Jacksonville, AL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Good prices and great food. Their grilled. chicken Caesar is the best using a real grilled. chicken breast instead of the strips most places use.'
  • 05/02/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
People found this by searching for: Tellini's Restaurant, Tellini's Huntsville, Tellini's Prices, Tellini's Baked Ziti Huntsville Al, Telinis Restaurant, Tellini's Huntsville Al, and Tellini's Menu.