4.5 rating over 1 review
Call 601 N Commercial St
Harrisburg, IL 62946-3312

Cuisine: Mexican

Overall
Pros
"Best mexican food ever!!!"
"Margaritas"
"Variety of items available to choose from."
Cons
"I ordered nachos and received the wrong order I waited for the waiter for approximately 5 minutes to bring it to his attention. Our waiter brought us a second order of nachos and noticed I already had an order on my table. I told him they were the wrong o"
Tequilas Mexican Restaurant 4.0
November 6, 2008

Tequilas - great mexican food

Tequilas is a very popular place in Harrisburg. I got about once a week, some of my family goes more than once a week. They have great chips and salsa and cheese dip is amazing. There never really is a wait and it does not take long to…

Mexican Good For Kids

Tequilas Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/06/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 06/23/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 08/02/2013 - A diner from Marion, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Variety of items available to choose from.'
    Cons: 'I ordered nachos and received the wrong order I waited for the waiter for approximately 5 minutes to bring it to his attention. Our waiter brought us a second order of nachos and noticed I already had an order on my table. I told him they were the wrong o'
  • 11/21/2013 - A diner from Alsip, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Margaritas'
  • 12/12/2013 - A diner from West Frankfort, IL tried it.
  • 12/16/2013 - A diner from Pleasant Hill, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/07/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 08/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/06/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/20/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/29/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/07/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 05/30/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Best mexican food ever!!!'
Tequilas Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of Muddy.
People found this by searching for: Tequilas Mexican Restaurant In Harrisburg, Tequilas Harrisburg, Tequilas In Harrisburg, Tequilas Harrisburg Il, Tequilas Harrisburg Il Menu, Tequilas Restaurant Harrisburg Il, and Tequilas Mexican Restaurant Harrisburg.