Tequilas Mexican Restaurant

601 N Commercial St
Harrisburg, IL 62946-3312

Cuisine: Mexican

Overall
Pros
"Best mexican food ever!!!"
"Margaritas"
"Variety of items available to choose from."
Cons
"I ordered nachos and received the wrong order I waited for the waiter for approximately 5 minutes to bring it to his attention. Our waiter brought us a second order of nachos and noticed I already had an order on my table. I told him they were the wrong o"

Mexican Good For Kids

Tequilas Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/06/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 06/23/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 08/02/2013 - A diner from Marion, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Variety of items available to choose from.'
    Cons: 'I ordered nachos and received the wrong order I waited for the waiter for approximately 5 minutes to bring it to his attention. Our waiter brought us a second order of nachos and noticed I already had an order on my table. I told him they were the wrong o'
  • 11/21/2013 - A diner from Alsip, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Margaritas'
  • 12/12/2013 - A diner from West Frankfort, IL tried it.
  • 12/16/2013 - A diner from Pleasant Hill, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/07/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 08/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/06/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/20/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/29/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/07/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 05/30/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Best mexican food ever!!!'
Tequilas Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of Muddy.
People found this by searching for: Tequilas Mexican Restaurant Harrisburg, Tequilas Harrisburg Il, Tequilas Menu Harrisburg Il, Tequilas In Harrisburg, Tequila's Restaurant Harrisburg Il, Tequilas Harrisburg, Tequilas Harrisburg Il Menu, Tequilas Mexican Restaurant In Harrisburg, and Tequilas Restaurant Harrisburg Il.