Teresa's Mexican Restaurant

401 W Martintown Rd
North Augusta, SC 29841-3175

Cuisine: Mexican, Tex-mex

Teresa's Mexican Restaurant is a Mexican and Tex-mex restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
FiremenKnowFood photo

FiremenKnowFood

North Augusta, SC
Teresa's Mexican Restaurant 1.0

I died at Teresa's

Teresa’s is a small chain restaurant in the Aiken, SC/Augusta, GA area known as the CSRA. I would like to spare the reader of this article much pain in the gullet and advise them to steer clear of ALL the Teresa’s Mexican Restaurants in our area. I have never been impressed on any of them, but this one in North Augusta in particular left a horrible taste in my mouth. This restaurant is a pin-up child for Gordon Ramsey’s Kitchen Nightmare before the visit from Chef Ramsey. First, the staff is rude, they either stare at their customers or the mexican wrestling on the television while ignoring their customers completely. Their menu is evidently so complicated that their cooks get confused at anything. I ordered beef taquitos and I got chicken instead. That wasn’t even the worst part, the chicken was rancid!!! This wasn’t my first time eating at that Teresa’s, but I tell you it will be my last! I hope you take my advice and stay away from this potetial tomain epedemic!

Chicken Taquitos

It was rancid! The chicken had a definite metalic taste. I didn’t even want the chicken, I asked for beef. I told the manager how bad it was, he just made an arrogant noise.

Teresa's Mexican Restaurant 5.0

Frequent Happy Customer

I have been eating at Teresa’a for several years and have never gotten anything but great food. My friends and family enjoy the good food and excellent service. I especially love their chicken Soup. You get a big bowl full absolutely chocked full of chicken. When I eat there I often get the soup to take out. It is the best Mexican restaurant in North Augusta. Although there are a lot of dishes that I have not tried , the ones that I have are excellent.

Cerem photo

Cerem

Augusta, GA
Teresa's Mexican Restaurant 4.0

Good price, good food

I work close to this Tersa’s, within walking distance. Since I can’t bring food to work nine times out of ten I just get a dish from their place. My food is generally ready within ten minutes of calling in my order. I have yet to have a meal go over $20. The food has been well-prepared each time I ate here.

The biggest downside would be that much of the staff does not know english well, and it can be a hassle to get through to them if you want something special done to your food.

Arroz con Pollo

Chicken on cheese rice with sour cream, lettuce and tomato, served with tortilla’s. It has a great texture and taste, but there’s too much to go with the three tortilla’s they give you.

Mexican Tex-mex Augusta

Teresa's Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/11/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 07/12/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 11/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/29/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/31/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/28/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 02/28/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/05/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/07/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 03/21/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/30/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/31/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/02/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/26/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 05/02/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/05/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/06/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/30/2015 - A diner from Augusta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Teresa's Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of Augusta.
People found this by searching for: Teresa's North Augusta, Teresa's Augusta Ga Menu, Teresa's Menu, Teresa's Mexican Menu, Teresa's Mexican Restaurant Augusta Ga Menu, Teresa's Mexican Restaurant Menu, Teresa's North Augusta Menu, Teresa Mexican Restaurant Menu, and Teresas Mexican Menu.