Teriyaki House

4915 Fort Ave
Lynchburg, VA 24502

Neighborhoods: Fort Hill
Cuisine: Japanese, Asian, Cafe

Teriyaki House is a Japanese, Asian, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid less than $10.

cjstone photo

cjstone

Lynchburg, VA
Teriyaki House 5.0

Teriyaki House

I just wanted to start by saying that I absolutely love your food, especially the Teriyaki Chicken. My roommates and I eat at your restaurant at least once a week, sometimes two. But I wanted to let the staff know that I greatly appreciate the service that Teriyaki House provides. The food is always wonderful and I have never tried anything off the menu that was not good. I have also never had to wait more than a few minutes for my food to be ready, even when there is a decently long line. So thank you Teriyaki House and anyone who has a part in the great food that is always served. Keep up the hard work and I will definitely be back soon.

Teriyaki Chicken

This is one of the best dishes that one can get. The food is fantastic and it is a large proportion for what the price is.

Teriyaki House 3.0
August 8, 2006

Typical Japanese Express Restaurant

This is the usual Japanese carry-out restaurant. I have eaten there a couple times and it's always been good and fast. There's nothing fantastic about it, but it's not bad either. PROS: Cheap, good food CONS: Nothing really exceptional…

Japanese Delivery Asian

Teriyaki House  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/21/2013 - A diner from Lynchburg, VA tried it.
  • 10/16/2013 - A diner from Reston, VA tried it.
  • 11/06/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/22/2014 - A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 10/12/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/03/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Teriyaki House is located near the cities of Madison Heights.
People found this by searching for: Teryaki House Lynchburg Va, Teriyaki House, Teriyaki House Lynchburg Va, Teriaki House Lynchburg, Terriyaki House Lynchburg Va, Teriyaki House Lynchburg Virginia, Teriyaki House Lynchburg, Teriyaki House In Lynchburg Va, and Teriyaki House Lynchburg Va Hours.