Teriyaki House

Neighborhoods: Fort Hill
Cuisine: Japanese, Asian, Cafe

Teriyaki House is a Japanese, Asian, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid less than $10.

cjstone photo

Lynchburg, VA

Teriyaki House

I just wanted to start by saying that I absolutely love your food, especially the Teriyaki Chicken. My roommates and I eat at your restaurant at least once a week, sometimes two. But I wanted to let the staff know that I greatly appreciate the service that Teriyaki House provides. The food is always wonderful and I have never tried anything off the menu that was not good. I have also never had to wait more than a few minutes for my food to be ready, even when there is a decently long line. So thank you Teriyaki House and anyone who has a part in the great food that is always served. Keep up the hard work and I will definitely be back soon.

Teriyaki Chicken

This is one of the best dishes that one can get. The food is fantastic and it is a large proportion for what the price is.

Japanese Delivery Asian

Teriyaki House  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/22/2013 - A diner from Lynchburg, VA tried it.
  • 10/17/2013 - A diner from Reston, VA tried it.
  • 11/06/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/23/2014 - A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 10/12/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/03/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Teriyaki House is located near the cities of Madison Heights.
People found this by searching for: Teriyaki House Lynchburg Va, Teryaki House Lynchburg Va, Teriyaki House Lynchburg Virginia, Teriyaki House, Teriyaki House On Fort Ave, Teriaki House Lynchburg, and Teriyaki House Lynchburg.