434-237-8828

4915 Fort Ave ( )

Lynchburg, VA 24502

Neighborhoods: Fort Hill

Description: Teriyaki House is a Japanese, Asian, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid less than $10.
Tags: Japanese, Delivery, Asian, Cafe, Parking, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Good For Kids
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Teriyaki House

Reviews for Teriyaki House

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by cjstone

Teriyaki House

I just wanted to start by saying that I absolutely love your food, especially the Teriyaki Chicken. My roommates and I eat at your restaurant at least once a week, sometimes two. But I wanted to let the staff know that I greatly appreciate the service that Teriyaki House provides. The food is always wonderful and I have never tried anything off the menu that was not good. I have also never had to wait more than a few minutes for my food to be ready, even when there is a decently long line. So thank you Teriyaki House and anyone who has a part in the great food that is always served. Keep up the hard work and I will definitely be back soon.

Teriyaki Chicken

This is one of the best dishes that one can get. The food is fantastic and it is a large proportion for what the price is.