434-237-8828

4915 Fort Ave ( )

Lynchburg, VA 24502

Neighborhoods: Fort Hill

Description: Teriyaki House is a Japanese, Asian, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid less than $10.
Tags: Japanese, Delivery, Asian, Cafe, Parking, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Good For Kids
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Teriyaki House

Reviews for Teriyaki House

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by cjstone

Teriyaki House

I just wanted to start by saying that I absolutely love your food, especially the Teriyaki Chicken. My roommates and I eat at your restaurant at least once a week, sometimes two. But I wanted to let the staff know that I greatly appreciate the service that Teriyaki House provides. The food is always wonderful and I have never tried anything off the menu that was not good. I have also never had to wait more than a few minutes for my food to be ready, even when there is a decently long line. So thank you Teriyaki House and anyone who has a part in the great food that is always served. Keep up the hard work and I will definitely be back soon.

Teriyaki Chicken

This is one of the best dishes that one can get. The food is fantastic and it is a large proportion for what the price is.

August 8, 2006

Typical Japanese Express Restaurant

This is the usual Japanese carry-out restaurant. I have eaten there a couple times and it's always been good and fast. There's nothing fantastic about it, but it's not bad either. PROS: Cheap, good food CONS: Nothing really exceptional…

Teriyaki House is located near the cities of Madison Heights.
People found this by searching for: Teriyaki House Lynchburg Virginia, Teriyaki House Lynchburg, Teriaki House Lynchburg, Teriyaki House, Teriyaki House Lynchburg Va, Review Teriaki House Lynchburg V, Teryaki House Lynchburg Va, and Teriyaki House Lynchburg, Va Menu.

Featured in Lynchburg