2.5 rating over 1 review
Call 2551 Hwy 70
Pampa, TX 79065-2312

Cuisine: Steakhouse

Texas Rose Steakhouse is a Steakhouse restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Good food, large portions."
Cons
Lula photo

Lula

Miami, TX
Texas Rose Steakhouse 1.0

Won't be back!

If I could give this place no stars, I would. I went in and had a to go order, a rib eye steak dinner with baked potato. The steak was in three pieces, and was sitting on a jalapeno pepper, which I cannot eat. The baked potato was dark brown inside and hard as a rock, giving me the impression that it had been sitting out for quite a while. I had heard great things about this place, and figured that they would be fair in replacing my meal, since I had paid over $20.00 When I called, they stated that they couldn’t give me a refund OR a replacement, because all of their steaks come with jalapenos, and it isn’t their fault I didn’t know that. I was so dissapointed, and won’t be back!

Ribeye

Steak was in three pieces!

Steakhouse

Texas Rose Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Texas Rose Steakhouse Menu, Texas Rose Steakhouse In Pampa Tx, Texas Rose Steakhouse Menu Pampa Tx, Texas Rose Steakhouse, Texas Rose Steakhouse Pampa Tx, Texas Rose Pampa Tx Menu, Texas Rose Pampa Tx, Texas Rose Menu, and Texas Rose Pampa.