Texas Rose Steakhouse

806-669-1009

2551 Hwy 70 ( )

Pampa, TX 79065-2312

Description: Texas Rose Steakhouse is a Steakhouse restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Steakhouse
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Texas Rose Steakhouse

Reviews for Texas Rose Steakhouse

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by Lula
Texas Rose Steakhouse

Won't be back!

If I could give this place no stars, I would. I went in and had a to go order, a rib eye steak dinner with baked potato. The steak was in three pieces, and was sitting on a jalapeno pepper, which I cannot eat. The baked potato was dark brown inside and hard as a rock, giving me the impression that it had been sitting out for quite a while. I had heard great things about this place, and figured that they would be fair in replacing my meal, since I had paid over $20.00 When I called, they stated that they couldn’t give me a refund OR a replacement, because all of their steaks come with jalapenos, and it isn’t their fault I didn’t know that. I was so dissapointed, and won’t be back!

Ribeye

Steak was in three pieces!

January 3, 2009

Home Style Steakhouse

The Texas Rose has true Southwest atmosphere, but a roomy, super clean and efficent Steakhouse. Food is excellent, and cooked to your satisfaction each and every time. Service is a big plus, with the Texas 'Howdy Pardner' attitude!

People found this by searching for: Texas Rose Steakhouse In Pampa Tx, Texas Rose Steakhouse, Texas Rose Pampa Tx, Texas Rose In Pampa Texas Menu, Texas Rose Pampa Texas, Texas Rose Steakhouse Pampa Tx, Texas Rose Steakhouse Menu, Texas Rose Pampa, and Texas Rose Steakhouse Menu Pampa Tx.

Link to Texas Rose Steakhouse

Texas Rose Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  80%
Pros
  •  "Good food, large portions."
Cons
  •  "None"