517-552-1721

215 E Grand River Ave ( )

Howell, MI 48843-2253

Description: Thai Cafe is a Thai restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Thai
  • 249 dishes entered by diners at Thai Cafe

Reviews for Thai Cafe

Best Thai Food!

My family and I went there for dinner last week and had the best Thai food. Great menu selection including a kids menu. My wife and I ordered Pad Thai and Drunken Noodle and were greatly pleased at how delicious the flavors were. Spice was wonderful too. Finally a real Thai restaurant with real Thai spice. Kids loved their Satay and Fried Rice kids meals.

Btw, did I mention that they even have a Build Your Own option too?How amazing is that? We will definitely be back.

Chicken Pad Thai -Original

Best Pad Thai I’ve ever had.

Padd See Ewe / Drunken Noodles

Loved the wonderful flavors of the Drunken Noodle. Definitely a dish very worthy of its name.

4.0

Yum.

My boyfriend and I went here for his first taste of Thai.

We kept it simple, Chicken Pad Thai. I got the mild+ and he got medium+ (even though I warned him that it might be pretty hot).

The Hot & sour Soup was very tasty, but the egg drop soup was a bit bland.

The atmosphere was nice, we were in a quite both and the decor was tasteful.

This was the best Thai I’ve had since I moved away from Royal Oak, and I’ve tried a ton!

My boyfriend also liked the Pad Thai, but he admitted that he liked mine (less insane spice) better than his.

Chicken Pad Thai -Original

Mild + (I’m kind of a wimp) was perfect.

Egg Drop Soup

Watery and a little bland

Hot & Sour Soup

Spicy!!! and yummy

May 25, 2008

Thai it, you'll like it!

Some people may be scared off by Thai food, thinking it's too spicy. It can be. If you are afraid -- ORDER THE MILD! Even that has a little kick. You can also order dishes with no spice, as well. I am no expert on Thai food, but I love…

May 16, 2008

Best Thai food I've had

This is my favorite Thai food--outside of Thailand. They serve it to you just as requested, and it's enough for a second meal a day later. The staff is friendly, though the atmosphere isn't the best.

Thai Cafe is located near the cities of Monticello, Oak Grove, and Genoa Twp.
People found this by searching for: Thai Cafe Howell, Mi, Thai Café Howell, Thai Food Howell Mi, Thai Cafe Howell, Thai Cafe, Howell, Thai Cafe Howell Mi, Thai Bistro Howell, Mi, and Thai Cafe Howell Mi Menu.

Link to Thai Cafe