Thai Cafe

215 E Grand River Ave
Howell, MI 48843-2253

Cuisine: Thai

Thai Cafe is a Thai restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The food is great, they are working on the interior."
"Food was hot and fresh and came out fast, a smidge expensive but still worth it"
Cons
"Under new management which is not a con"
"No a/c when we were there, older building in need of some repairs"
mBrown03041967 photo

mBrown03041967

Howell, MI
Thai Cafe 5.0

Best Thai Food!

My family and I went there for dinner last week and had the best Thai food. Great menu selection including a kids menu. My wife and I ordered Pad Thai and Drunken Noodle and were greatly pleased at how delicious the flavors were. Spice was wonderful too. Finally a real Thai restaurant with real Thai spice. Kids loved their Satay and Fried Rice kids meals.

Btw, did I mention that they even have a Build Your Own option too?How amazing is that? We will definitely be back.

Chicken Pad Thai -Original

Best Pad Thai I’ve ever had.

Padd See Ewe / Drunken Noodles

Loved the wonderful flavors of the Drunken Noodle. Definitely a dish very worthy of its name.

NikitaMarlay photo

NikitaMarlay

Fenton, MI
Thai Cafe 4.0

Yum.

My boyfriend and I went here for his first taste of Thai.

We kept it simple, Chicken Pad Thai. I got the mild+ and he got medium+ (even though I warned him that it might be pretty hot).

The Hot & sour Soup was very tasty, but the egg drop soup was a bit bland.

The atmosphere was nice, we were in a quite both and the decor was tasteful.

This was the best Thai I’ve had since I moved away from Royal Oak, and I’ve tried a ton!

My boyfriend also liked the Pad Thai, but he admitted that he liked mine (less insane spice) better than his.

Chicken Pad Thai -Original

Mild + (I’m kind of a wimp) was perfect.

Egg Drop Soup

Watery and a little bland

Hot & Sour Soup

Spicy!!! and yummy

Thai Howell Downtown

Thai Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/01/2013 - A diner from Portland, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 06/30/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Food was hot and fresh and came out fast, a smidge expensive but still worth it'
    Cons: 'No a/c when we were there, older building in need of some repairs'
  • 07/03/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 07/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 09/11/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 10/16/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 10/27/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/08/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The food is great, they are working on the interior.'
    Cons: 'Under new management which is not a con'
  • 12/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/06/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/20/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/05/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/16/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/20/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 03/28/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/11/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
People found this by searching for: Thai Cafe Howell, Thai Cafe Howell, Mi, Thai Cafe, Howell, Thai Food Howell Mi, Thai Cafe Howell Mi Menu, Thai Cafe Howell Mi, and Thaifood Howell Mi.