Thai Flavor restaurant, Inc.

Neighborhoods: Aurora Hills
Cuisine: Thai

Thai Flavor restaurant, Inc. is a Thai restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

BR7 photo

Aurora, CO
Thai Flavor restaurant, Inc. 1.0

Poor Service Rude Mgr and Owner

After visiting this place and becoming sick from what I think was food poisoning I called and left a message for the mgr or owner to give me a call to let them know of my experience.
I was told the owner would return my call but after three days and no call I tried again.
I finally spoke to the owner who could not understand a word of English so the mgr came on the line and was rude and harsh. He went as far as to call me a “sick” person – right before he hung up on me.
They are not members of the BBB (better business bureau) so recourse is nil to non… absolutely no recourse with accountability-

C4. Yellow Curry

Little to no chicken, with a 9.95 price tag.
Food poisoning possibility.
Family lunch (our portion, three people 79.00 including a mandatory 18 percent tip, waitress rude and unfriendly)-

Green Curry, Ginger Chicken, Pad Thai (chicken), all had very little meat.

Delivery Thai Curry
Sun-Thu 11:00AM - 09:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 10:00PM

Thai Flavor restaurant, Inc.  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/10/2013 - A diner from Aurora, CO tried it and liked it.
  • 05/18/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
People found this by searching for: "Thai Flavor" Menu Aurora, Thai Flavor Menu Aurora, Thai Flavor Aurora, Thai Flavor Restaurant Aurora, Co, Thai Flavor Aurora Co, Thai Flavor Aurora Menu, and Thai Flavor Aurora Co Menu.