Thai Flavor restaurant, Inc.

3.8 rating over 1 review
1014 S Peoria St
Aurora, CO 80012

Neighborhoods: Aurora Hills
Cuisine: Thai

Thai Flavor restaurant, Inc. is a Thai restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
BR7 photo

BR7

Aurora, CO
Thai Flavor restaurant, Inc. 1.0

Poor Service Rude Mgr and Owner

After visiting this place and becoming sick from what I think was food poisoning I called and left a message for the mgr or owner to give me a call to let them know of my experience.
I was told the owner would return my call but after three days and no call I tried again.
I finally spoke to the owner who could not understand a word of English so the mgr came on the line and was rude and harsh. He went as far as to call me a “sick” person – right before he hung up on me.
They are not members of the BBB (better business bureau) so recourse is nil to non… absolutely no recourse with accountability-
Beware!!

C4. Yellow Curry

Little to no chicken, with a 9.95 price tag.
Food poisoning possibility.
Family lunch (our portion, three people 79.00 including a mandatory 18 percent tip, waitress rude and unfriendly)-

Green Curry, Ginger Chicken, Pad Thai (chicken), all had very little meat.

Delivery Thai Curry
Sun-Thu 11:00AM - 09:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 10:00PM

Thai Flavor restaurant, Inc.  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/10/2013 - A diner from Aurora, CO tried it and liked it.
  • 05/18/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
People found this by searching for: Thai Flavor Restaurant Aurora Co, Aurora Thai Favor Restaurant, "Thai Flavor" Menu Aurora, Thai Flavor Menu Aurora, Thai Flavor Aurora Menu, Thai Flavor Restaurant In Aurora Co Menu, Thai Flavor Aurora Co, Thai Flavor Aurora, and Thai Flavor Aurora Co Menu.