610-868-1919

509 Main St ( )

Bethlehem, PA 18018-5810

View Hours
Description: Thai Thai II is a Thai restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Thai and Downtown
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Thai Thai II
  • 3 users want to eat at Thai Thai II

Overall: 100%    Food: 100%    Service: 80%    Ambiance: 80%
Comments

• "Wish the subscribed to Open Table"

Reviews for Thai Thai II

• 4 reviews
  • First reviewed by servmgr

4.0

Good Thai Food

Another Thai resturant in Bethlehem! The food at Thai Thai II was very good, the service was excellent. The decor is nice, parking is lousy (that is the neighborhood). It has been a couple months since I went to Thai Thai, all I really remembre distinctly was it was someone’s birthday, and the wait staff did a great unusual happy birthday cheer for the party. I’d go again, but I slightly perfer White Orchid.

Pretty Good and Authentic Thai

Finally tried the new Thai place in downtown Bethlehem. Very impressive. I travel to Asia and can say that this is pretty authenic Thai food; a rarity in the Lehigh Valley. The room is very nice and open. The food choices were many and varied. The appetizers were outstanding I had chicken and my companion had pork. Both dishes were excellent. They offered a range of “hotness” and I picked medium. It was still tame by my standards. Next time I will order it kicked it up a notch. The staff was very attentive and personable. The only negative was I thought that delivery of the food was a little slow.I will go back, for certain.
It is BYOB, so bring your own Singha beer.

Basil Chicken

Add/Show Comments (1)

4.0

Thai Thai II

I visited Thai Thai II last week, Wednesday, with my mom early, we were seated by 5:30 and the only ones in the restaurant. What stands out in my mind about the experience of dining there was how rushed we were. The numerous waiters came over repeatedly despite my menu being open and me obviously looking at it to place my order. I felt totally pushed to make a decision so I picked my old standby of drunken noodles with chicken which was delicious except the chicken was dry and overlooked, I will get tofu next time. My mom had a mixed seafood green curry dish that they kindly offered to make for her (even though no such dish exists on the menu) which was also very good. Overall, I find and always have Thai Thai II to be a bit expensive. I guess they do that since it is a byob and they are not making any money off the alcohol. So when you are not byobing it is kind of a lot to pay. Expect to pay $7-9 for appetizers, soup and desserts. But when you are in the mood for Thai food you don’t have a lot of choices so…

October 11, 2011

Oh my, those curry puffs

Everything I order here is perfect. I've had appetizers to a grand meal and have even taken a friend there for her birthday (be warned, they sing and make the b-day person wear a hat). Great service, nice setting, fantastic food. Pad…

Thai Thai II is located near the cities of Freemansburg, Fountain Hill, Butztown, and Saucon Valley Terrace.
People found this by searching for: Thaithaiii.Com, Thai Thai Bethlehem Pa, Thai Thai Ii Bethlehem Menu, Thai Thai Bethlehem Pa Menu, Thai Restaurants In Bethlehem Pa, Thai Thai Ii Bethlehem, Thai Thai Bethlehem, Thai Thai Ii, and Thai Thai 2 Bethlehem.

Yianni's Taverna